Chapter 1 - He Killed Her!

Third Person Pov:

"So, Let's meet at 5'o clock evening at my house" Khadijah said cheerfully as She and her friend decided to make a project together. They are standing outside the university. She wore a simple black burqa, covering her body and a niqab, covering her face.

"Sure, I will. Jazak Allah Khair, Ukhti! I am so grateful to you for helping me with this project. " She replied with same excitement. She wore same as Khadijah.

[Jazak Allah Khair - May Allah reward you with goodness]

[Ukhti - Sister]

"Wa iyyaki! You can ask for help anytime" Khadijah said hugging her.

[For female - Wa iyyaki
For Male- Wa iyyaka
Meaning of both- And to you too! (Reply of Jazak Allah Khair) ]

"My brother has come. I will go. fī amān Allāh!" She replied hugging her back.

[Fi aman Allah - In the safety of Allah]

Khadijah reciprocated as her friend left. Now, it was her who was standing waiting for her brother, Badr to came.

• He must be struck in traffic otherwise he is here the moment, the college ends. Punctuality suits him• she thought with a chuckle but deep down she was worried for him.

"Let me drop you" A boy said as he stopped his bike Infront of her and removed his helmet.

"No, need" She replied, her voice stern while looking away from him. She could tell he is new in the village. In Laspiran, every one knew each other and no one is shameless to do this act.

"Don't look away. Or are you afraid of falling for me" The boy said shamelessly.

"Go away. I don't have time to deal with a shameless creature" She replied coldly which angered him.

"I am saying this last time, Jaanu " He said gritting his teeth but he was punched harshly by some one.

"Who are you to punch me!?" He growled furiously at the boy who punched him while wiping the little bit of blood which spit out of his mouth.

"Who are you to tease our sister!?" The boy mocked him while giving him a glare.

"Can't she fight herself!?" He mocked back with a laugh.

"She can even kill you. Every woman in Laspiran is a fighter. But they don't have to fight while they have a whole Laspiran beside them." The boy said proudly.

"Whenever a man like you sees a chance, they come forward to show off" He replied irritated as he glared at the man.

"A thug with no better thinking is like you." The boy said nonchalantly.

"No one means no one talk to Raj like this. You will pay for it." He growled furiously.

"Let's go, Usman Akhi. These goons come in town and think as if it's their city. They love to live in a misunderstanding." Khadijah said politely, her gaze at the sky.

Raj was filled with furry inside him. As the anger engulfed him, he took his gun out pointing to her.

"Submit to me or die" Raj growled, his finger ready to pull the trigger.

"Stop it, Raj!" Usman growled back, taking a step forward but he was stopped by Raj who shot on the ground just beside Usman's feet making him stopped.

She recited the Kalima E Shahada not knowing if she would get a chance to recite or not and spoke out

" Don't think you can scare us with death. Death is a gift for us. We do not fear death neither we submit to any one except Allah"

As her words came out of her mouth, a trigger was pulled by Raj and she was shot right in the head. Everyone gasped at the scene. It wasn't like that everyone was watching in interest. They knew if they join, it would be escalated into a big fight. Though, they didn't expect the person to take the gun out. If they were able to help, they would. It was how the people of Laspiran was. In Laspiran, there's no police. Instead there's a jirgah in which a suspect is questioned by 11 heads of Laspiran and punishment are given according to Islamic Shariah. However, they were very less crimes.

Raj's eyes widened as he realised what he did. He was a goon but he never killed a person. He used gun to scare everyone and they would obey. He was never rejected for any thing. Perks and Cons of being a son of a richest man. Today, It was the first time, he was filled with guilt and regret for doing a crime. As the gun fell out of his grip, Usman taking this as a chance caught with a help of his fellow brothers.

"Bind him in a room. His punishment will be decided after four days at the jirgah." Usman's brother, Ali said sternly.

"No one will touch the body of Khadijah. Anas, Inform her family. They will take the body" he added which everyone followed. It was a rule, no one would touch a woman not even a handshake except her family. Even If she is dead, only her family has the right to touch the body.

Anas was about to leave but stopped when he saw Badr coming with a cheerfull face. The thought of telling him the truth pained him.

•Only telling him the truth hurts me, how will Badr take the pain of losing his Noor Al Haya• he thought painfully.

"Where's my Noor Al Haya, Ya Anas? My bike broke down on the way. Don't tell me she got upset with me " Badr said cheerfully with a chuckle.

Ya - it's used before a person name.

"Sh-e -- Anas cut himself off as he didn't had the courage to tell so he pointed towards the body.

Badr was confused but he looked where Anas pointed. He couldn't believe what he saw. It was as if the world stopped or he was in coffin surrounded by the walls and he was being suffocated.

Author Note:

How's it?

Hope you enjoyed.

Do tell your opinion

Don't forget to vote and comments!