Chapter 5 - Curiousity kills the Cat!

Third Person Pov:

Badr groaned as he was woken up by the sun rays. He pouted angrily sitting up and he looked at his brothers who were sleeping peacefully. He can't see his brothers sleeping peacefully so he covered the sun rays by closing the window curtain for himself and whacked  Fayez with a smirk on his face.

"Ouch! Why did you whacked me!?" Fayez said angrily woking his brothers.

"Make breakfast! I am hungry" Badr replied acting innocent.

"You are the eldest! You make breakfast every day not me!" Fayez groaned irritated, looking at him with a glare while his brothers were looking at them with an irritated face for disturbing their sleep.

"So what!?" Badr said doing exactly like what Fayez did yesterday.

"Fine" Fayez grumbled getting up, knowing very well Badr is taking his revenge from him.

• Who told you to act big yesterday, Fayez!? Now, bear the consequences. Who thought helping anyone would have such a dire consequences!• Fayez scolded himself while huffing and puffing. But deep down, he love this side of Badr.

"What are you both looking at!? Affan, iron my cloth. I need to take bath today. And Fakhr, clean my black shoes. I will go to market, today." Badr said sternly while inside he was enjoying it.

"Whattt!! You are eldest brother. You should do yourself" They yelled together shocked. Why were they being taken bait of Fayez Akhi revenge!?

"Not mentally" Badr said indicating he heard what they said yesterday, laying down on the bed again covering himself with a duvet and snuggling into it.

"It's the true" Affan mumbled but was whacked by Fakhr.

"Do you want to increase Akhi revenge!?" Fakhr said glaring at him while dragging him away.

Badr tried to sleep again but he couldn't. Finally, after a few minutes of trying to sleep, he got up and went outside. He smiled widely entering Affan's room as he saw Affan ironing his clothes.

"I will do it. Leave it. Go and get ready. I will iron your clothes too. Get Fakhr and Fayez clothes too. Tell Fayez that I will cook the food"  Badr said taking the iron from Affan, knowing very well Fayez hasn't even started cooking.

"Weren't you taking revenge from us?" Affan questioned raising his eyebrows.

"I will make you all do another thing" Badr replied ironing his clothes.

"Okay but for now let me do it. You will iron our clothes, cook breakfast and go to market to buy things Ammi asked as well. Nope. At least let me do the ironing." Affan said , trying to take iron from his brother.

"Affan! Do what I said! Don't make Fajr prayer wait" Badr said sternly looking at him with a glare making him gulped.

Affan obeyed. It was difficult wining any arguments with Badr while he was in strict mode. After ironing the clothes and preparing the breakfast, he took a bath and got ready.

"Food is served" Fayez said coming towards Badr who was about to go in the kitchen. Badr made O face and went in the living room and sat beside his mother. Starting with ' In the name of Allah, the most Merciful and the most Gracious' , they ate and with Alhumdullillah.

Time skip after Fajr prayer:

"I am going to my laboratory" Fakhr said each of them and left. Affan did the same and left to teach.

Fayez went into his room as he had a meeting. He manages his business online through his laptop. No one uses laptop except him but uses it for his business work only. Badr was left. He didn't had any Qira to do and he was bored so he read Quran until Fayez meeting ends. After an hour, he went to Fayez room and saw him still in the meeting. Fayez noticed him and paused the meeting.