Chapter 7 - They went too harsh!

Third Person Pov:

"Here's Usman's clothes" Badr said as he came and gave him.

"What's with the morning incident, Ya Badr?" Walid Badr questioned furiously. Badr gulped and look at his uncle who gave him a sheepish grin. Soon he found himself chasing his uncle around the house.

"Save me from your son!" His uncle gulped and hid behind his brother. While others were looking at them with a face 'We are here too!'

Walid Badr shook his head and pulled Badr's ear who winced and whined

"Leave me, Abu jaaan. I will give you coffee milk shake"

"As if I am a child. Tell me what your uncle is talking about?" He said pulling it more.

"Ouch! I am telling!" He winced and told everything. They were furious. Seeing this, Badr's Uncle said

"I am going. I have some work. Khuda Hafiz!" And left

"What a great uncle he is!? Leaving me in a den full of lions" He mumbled with a pout.

"Can't you be careful!? Or Do you love to gave us heart attack?" Walid Badr slapped him harshly. Hurt and pain flashed through Badr's eyes. He looked at his father shocked and hurt.

"He thinks it's fun to play with feeling!? Isn't Badr!?" Umm Badr yelled at him furiously.

"No! I didn't mean to, Ammi. I slipped. I didn't did it intentionally " Badr teared. Every words of his parents was piercing his heart apart. He didn't want to worry them that's why he didn't tell them. But he didn't meant to hurt them.

"When uncle told you to not to go towards the pit then why the heck did not you listen!?" Fayez yelled furiously, his furious yet stern gaze was piercing him apart.

"Do you love to disobey elders!?" Walid Badr yelled at him. He looked at his father shocked. It was like as if he was living a nightmare.

He looked at the furious yet disappointed faces infront of him. Guilt, regret and pain rushed in his body. The guilt of not listening to his uncle, the regret of not telling the truth, the pain of the slap from his father, the harsh words of his family.

"Don't tell you are getting spoilt!?" Affan said, his tone was laced with disappointment and anger.

"Let's go to sleep. We four brothers will sleep together. Don't disturb us" Fakhr said leaving with his brothers.

Giving a disappointment yet furious look, his parents left too. Leaving him heart broken. Tears rolled down over his cheeks like a water fall. No words will be enough to describe the pain and agony, he was feeling.

He went to his sister, Noor Al Hayya's room and looked around with a pained smile until he caught the frame of his sister. He sat on the bed and took the frame.

Caressing it with love, he said, his tone was filled with sadness

"Noor Al Hayya, I disappointed everyone and made them furious. I am an idiot. Abu never slapped me but today he did. You know na, they never scolded me. Every time, It was playfully. But today , the scolding were harsh. I didn't mean to disobey uncle. Curious got over me as always. Ya Noor Al Hayya, why am I stupid!? Am I becoming a spoilt brat!?"

He wiped his tears from the frame carefully and put it close to his chest. He sobbed until the exhaustion took him and he slept in a sitting position. His back touched the bed, his face was upward and the frame was held tightly close to his chest.

At Morning time:

"Ammi, let me do it" Badr said trying his best to move his mother outside of the kitchen and cook himself.