Chapter 11 - Why is he behaving like this!?

Third Person Pov:

"What happened!?" Umm Badr questioned worried and scared seeing the reaction of Badr. Badr looked at his mother with his scared eyes. Walid Badr seeing Badr not replying, he took the letter from Badr's hand and started reading aloud.

Assalam o Alaikum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh, Ya Badr!

How are you!? Aww, Don't tell me you forgot me! Your dear friend, Nassir. Remember how we met? Wasn't it a great meeting!? Look, I am Back. NASSIR ASADULLAH KHAN IS BACK! Should we meet again!? Of course, let's reminisce about our past. It would be great. You know what, I am very upset. You didn't even email me.

Badr stood still. He had a blanked face. But inside, he was terrified. Battling with inner emotions and the memories from the past.

"It's your friend Nassir. You had another friend. And you didn't tell us!" Affan huffed unaware of inner turmoil of Badr.

"So you are scared that he is upset" He further teased.

"Don't worry, Akhi. You and Nassir will meet again. And you will have alot of fun with him" Fakhr laughed but what he didn't know is that his sentence did a trigger on Badr's mind.

Badr's mind went back to the dreadful past. Fakhr's words reminded Badr of Nassir last word.

We'll meet again. Badr and Nassir will meet again. We'll have a lot of fun isn't Badr!?

It was becoming very hard for him to control the urge so he looked at his parents who understood it.

"Fayez, take your brother to your room! Don't come out until I say" Walid Badr said as he doesn't know how they will react to Badr's coping mechanisms.

"What happened!?" Fayez was perplexed, he looked at his parents.

"Do what your father said!" Umm Badr looked at him with a stern. With a sigh, they obeyed.

As soon as Badr saw his brothers leaving he quickly ran to his father and hugged him. "B-baba! Mwe scwared."

"Shh shh baby Badr. It's all fine. No one is here. See mama is also here. Come let's go to her hmm?" Walid Badr said taking Badr in his embrace and wiping his tears.

He took Badr and sit on the couch beside umm Badr. Umm Badr started caressing his hair as Badr was between them.

"Hehehe shoo nicweeee!" Little Badr clapped his hand, feeling happy. The warmth of a mother and a father never fails to soothe his children.

"Does my bear likes mama caressing his hair hmm?" Umm Badr asked lovingly.

"Yeshh mwe lovesh it sooo mwuch!" Baby Badr exclaimed with happiness. And suddenly started jumping on the couch making them laugh at his antics. It's quite amazing to see how little Badr was able to make them forget about what happened a minute ago.

"Hey, hey little champ! Come on, come down! You will fall down baby." Walid Badr said chuckling while looking at his son

"Nwoo mwe won't fall!" Badr shouted out while jumping more.

"Shh no baby! Come down now! You will hurt yourself baby. And then it will make you hurt too." Umm Badr said dramatically but in a gentle way.

"Hmph! Ywou being mweanieee!! Mwe wanna play more!" Badr said with a pout while sitting on the couch but swinging his legs like a small baby he is.

"Ohh You can play other things. You know your baba is going to bring you new toys too!" Umm Badr said smiling as they had to bring new toys as last time they threw old ones because their brothers were about to find out.

"Weally baba?" Badr asked being curious with hope in his eyes.

"Of course, my prince. I will give you new gifts." Walid Badr said kissing his forehead.

"Yay!! Yuppieeeeee! Yayyyy Mwe will gwet new toysh! Yuppieeeeee!" Badr started shouting and running here and there but he collided with something or you can say someone and fell down with a thud.

Badr stood up and rubbed his bum as he fell on it. Badr pouted angrily and looked at the person who made him fall down

"Why ywou mwake mwe fall! Ywou dwont know itsh bwad habwit" Little badr complained angrily.

"Huh? I didn't Badr!" Fayez said confused. He looked at his parents who are horrified as they realised that their sons just witnessed the most vulnerable side of Badr.

"Nwo you dwid! Ywou mwade me fall. I got hult! Ya Allah!" Badr said angrily but suddenly realised that he got hurt.

He suddenly ran to his mother shouting. "MAMA! Mwe-mwe gwot hult! He- he ish monshterl hwe mwade mwe fall. Mwe hult mama!"

Badr was crying badly. His mother quickly embrace him and tried to shush him down.

"Shh calm baby. It's all fine. Show me where are you hurt baby?" His father also tried to soothe him. For now consoling Badr is their biggest mission

"nwoo mama. Itsh hulting! Thesh monstel people mwade me fall. Swee mwy handsh and mwy bum both ale hult" Badr was crying and complaining but he suddenly got shy and hid his face in his mother's neck..

"Aww my cupcake. It's okay. My baby is a brave boy right?" Walid Badr said taking badr in his own hug.

"Yeshh mwe blave! Mwe stong! Bwut mwe scwared. Thwey ale scwary. Thwey hult mwe. Oh nooooo!! BABA! thwey ale GIANT MONSHTELS!!" Badr exclaimed being scared and hugging his father tightly

"What's happening, Baba? What happened to Badr akhi? We are noticing he is behaving very um weird." Fayez asked as he was standing near.

"Oh Fayez. It's nothing you all go to your room. Nothing happened your brother is just being cranky." Umm Badr replied nervously

"No there is something wrong. Are you hiding something? Why is Badr akhi scared? Why is he calling us a monster? Please baba tell na" fakhr asked, not accepting their futile attempts.

"Yes, please Baba something is wrong. He is behaving babyish and it looks like he is scared of us." Affan also asked when he observed how tightly Badr is hugging their father.

"Yes, Baba please. Tell us na is everything okay?" Fakhr also joined getting scared of what might have happened.

Before Walid Badr could reply, little badr screamed clutching his father's clothes. "Mama baba! Pwease make thwem away. Thwey ale monshtel. Thwey will hult Badr."

"Huh?" All the brothers were confused.

"Baba explain us!" Three of them said together being frustrated they didn't like how Badr was addressing them.

Zayan got scared he tried to hide his face away while crying. "Nwooo baba nwo lwet them twake mwe. Thwey ale monshtels thwey will twake mwe to bwig giant nwo nwo i meansh shir." At this point zayan was panicking and shivering.

Author Note:

How's it?

Did you like it?

Share your opinion!

How are you doing!?

Don't forget to vote and comment!