Chapter 13 - Playing with little Badr

Third Person Pov:

"But baba, what is it?" fakhr asked which everyone wanted to ask.

"It's where your mental age goes down like a baby or kid. Your brother has endured very harsh tortures 15 years ago when he was just a teenager and after that he was never same. He became very sensitive. After a few months, he got Little space as a coping mechanism." His father said, shocking the brothers.

"His mental age is 5-6 years old. Whenever he is overwhelmed with any emotions, he slips into little space. Just the way he is in little space now. At this time, we have to be extremely gentle and careful like we are handling a real baby." His father explained further.

"Understood baba. But torture? What happened actually Baba?" Fayez asked.

Before his father could answer, Badr's voice came who was running to them. His father eyed the brothers who quickly knelt like they were doing before.

"BABA!" Badr came running and hugged his father giggling.

"ohh my baby what happened? Why is my prince being a pouty bear hmm?" His father chuckled while Badr whined

"Oh baby, what happened? Come on, say?" His father pushed further when he noticed Badr fidgeting with his fingers.

"Whewe awe ma toysh? Nwo toysh in mwy room? Who twook thwem?" Badr asked, on the verge of crying."

"Ohh, Baby Badr. It's not like that. Baba told you na he is gonna bring new toys? The old one becomes dirty so we put them away." Umm Badr said coming into the room again.

"Yes, We will buy toys for our prince."
Walid Badr chuckled as Badr giggled happily.

After some time:

Badr was playing here and there with his baba. He was still scared of his brothers who were still on their knees as they all got the idea that they have to assure Badr that they aren't harmful so they are waiting for Badr to tell them to get up.

For them, The little pain in their legs and hands is far better than seeing the fear in Badr's eyes.

"Ahh Bhai my knees are hurting too much." Affan whispered.

"Shh it's okay Affan for now Badr akhi is more important." Fakhr shushed him. Even though his own knees were in pain as they too were on carpet but Fakhr was directly on the floor so he was having a bit more pain then the other two.

"Yes Affan, please control for a little bit more time." Fayez also joined.

"Um yes." Affan replied looking down.

After 10 more minutes, they were very tired, their eyes had tears. Badr and their father were back on the sofa and their mother was in the kitchen preparing food.

"B-baba." Fakhr called softly. And that's how Badr went stiff again.

"Oh Fakhr." His father realised that they were in pain as soon as he looked at them, he felt guilty. He didn't intentionally ignore them it's just that he was so into making a little badr happy that he didn't realise his other son's pain.

"C-can we get up?" Affan asked slowly.

Their father didn't want their pain to go in vain he wanted Badr to trust them so he replied strictly. "Why?"

Brothers were shocked and Badr flinched a little.

"Baba our legs are tired and are in pain." All three replied softly controlling their tears. Their father was smiling but he was feeling very very guilty for giving them pain.

"Badr? Baby you want them to get up?" Walid Badr asked softly

Badr was very scared but he saw the tears in brothers eyes.

"Bwut what if thwey hult mwe?" Badr asked cautiously.

"Hahaha they won't baby. They will bring you toys. Right boys?" Walid Badr asked them while laughing.

"Yes of course. We will bring new and big toys for our prince." Fakhr said and all three of them nodded eagerly.

And that was the point. Badr's fear melted a little, he got off the couch and wiped their tears and said. "Gwet up. Nwo cwying, mwe nwo wike cwying!"

As soon as Badr said they all got up but their knees were stiff so they sat on the couch. And groaned in pain while making faces and Badr giggled cutely.

"hehehee baba thwey ale fwunny." Badr laughed out pointing at the brothers who were making faces because of pain.

"Shh baby, we should not laugh at others especially brothers." Walid Badr said a bit strictly but with gentle tone.

"Okway baba." Badr said pouting making everyone chuckle.

"Mama! Thwey ale laughing at mwe!" Badr yelled

"Okok don't annoy my baby all of you." Umm Badr said coming into room. He gave peck on his forehead and said. "Come on my prince, introduce yourself to your brothers."

Badr nodded and shyly turned to the brothers. "Hellwo. Mwe ish Badr mwe 5 yealsh old. (Shows four fingers) mwe love two pway. Mwe nwo wike angwy people and darkwy darkwy plashes."

The brothers cooed at his cuteness and introduced themselves. Just then Umm Badr came and took little Badr to feed him while the brothers decided to buy some toys for little Badr going outside. After little Badr was fed, he went into his room but he was shocked when he saw manys toys. Thinking it was his father, he ran to him and questioned

"Baba, ywu bowght toyz forl mw?"

"It wasn't me, baby" Walid Badr chuckled who ran to his room again. When he entered the room, he saw his brothers.

"Does little Badr like the toys?" Fayez questioned like a child while bending down to little Badr's level.

"Yesh! Yesh! Me liwke! Thawk ku" Badr jumped up and down making them chuckle. He started playing with his brothers until exhaustion took him. Fayez laid his brother in the bed and covered him with duvet. No knowing, if little Badr is comfortable to sleep with them yet, they went to their room, unaware of the upcoming storm.

Author Note:

How's it!?

I know it's not a good chapter!

I promise to make other chapters good!

Don't forget to vote and comment!