Chapter 9 - Comforting Him!

Third Person Pov:

Hearing the scream, they rushed into Badr's room and were shocked and worried noticing the condition of the room. The things were scattered here and there. Badr was sitting in the corner of the room but they got worried and scared.

 Badr was sitting in the corner of the room but they got worried and scared

( Consider him in this position)

"Abu, Forgive me, please" Badr said weakly looking at his father with his tired eyes, breaking their heart into shattered pieces. He was dizzy yet he stood up but swayed. He held the wall for the support.

"Badr!" Walid Badr was about to enter the room but was stopped by Fayez.

"I will bring him" Fayez said politely as his father nodded. He didn't want his father to hurt himself.

Being Careful, he went towards Badr. As he reached, he held Badr's shoulder gently and said "Shh.. Let's go from here, first."

"No harsh words, no scolding, please "Badr pleaded thinking they will scold him for the condition of the room. He could feel his consciousness slipping away gradually.

"I p- before Badr could complete the sentence, he fainted. Fayez caught him in time and picked him up in a bridal style. They felt as if the world has been stopped. Their heart beat was like a clock which was ticking in every minute. Being careful, Fayez came outside of the room.

"Let's take him to your room" Walid Badr caressed Badr's hairs with tears in his eyes. His eyes widened in fear as he noticed Badr's bloody hand. He took and examined it. Every one gasped seeing the shards of glass piercing his hand.

"Ya Fakhr, Bring the doctor" Walid Badr said worriedly, looking at Fakhr who nodded his head and left. They laid Badr in Fayez's bed carefully and sat around him.

Everyone was quiet. They were looking at Badr with regretful eyes. Ali was caressing Badr's hair. Soon, Fakhr came with the doctor.

After checking Badr and bandaging his injured hand, he went to Ahmed and said

"He fainted due to exhaustion and extreme stress. He will wake up in a few minutes. About his hand, It will heal in few days "

They thanked Allah that nothing worse happened. They paid the doctor's fee and bid him farewell.

"Ya Allah, What should I do with him!? Day by Day, he is becoming more careless. " Walid Badr sighed frustrated.

"We are here to take care of our careless brother" Fayez chuckled, side hugging his father.

"His friends are here too!" Ali said, feeling a little bit jealous, causing every one to laugh.

But their laugh was interrupted when they heard a groan. They looked at Badr who was opening his eyes gradually. Ali went towards him and helped him sit up.

"Ali?" Badr questioned looking at Ali. When did he came? Badr looked around and found every one. Looking at their upset faces, he mistook that they are upset with him when they were upset with themselves.

"I am sorry! I won't do it again. I will clean my room. Don't scold me. I won't behave like a spoilt child but please don't be upset. Why are you not saying anything!? I am telling you na I won't do again. I -- His rambling was cut off by his father who hugged him. His every word pierced their heart.

"Sshhh..Calm down. It's nothing like that. We are sorry for our actions. We were scared thinking that we were about to lose you too which took a form of anger. We forgot that Indeed, we will return to Allah. It's Allah's call. You are not and never will be a spoilt child. No one will scold you, We promise!" Walid Badr kissed Badr's forehead lovingly.

"Yes, Why did you took Affan words to your heart!? Don't you know he speaks nonsense every time!?" Fayez teased ruffling his hair.

"I don't speak nonsense at all! But this time, I did. I am sorry too. Even in anger, I shouldn't have disrespected you." Affan apologies with his puppy eyes.

"You no slap, no scold?" Badr questioned like a child, doing the pinky promise.

"Yes" They said joining the finger with a chuckled.

"Then Ali can't scold me too!" He grinned sticking his tongue out to Ali who gasped dramatically.

"Yah! Uncle, Can I scold him for hurting himself!?" Ali said intentionally to tease him

"Let me think!" Walid Badr joined him in teasing his son and made a thinking face.

"Abu! You promised me!" He pouted feeling betrayed.

"Give him the permission and I will beat you!" Umm Badr said dramatically while hugging her son.

"No! Ali, you can't scold him" Walid Badr said faking to be scared. Others laughed as they couldn't hold their laugh anymore.

"You spend your time with Badr, I will go now. It's late already. Khuda Hafiz." Walid Usman said with a laugh. They left after hugging each of them.

Just then, Badr remembered the condition of his room.

"I will clean the room now" Badr said nervously as he stood up. But he was pushed back in the bed by his mother.

"Don't you dare to move! Your brothers will do it" Umm Badr said sternly.

"But It's my work" Badr replied, looking at his mother with a pout.

"Didn't you heard what Ammi said!?" Fayez looked at Badr with a glare, causing his pout to be deeper.

"Abu, you said no one will scold me" He deepened his pout. Fayez looked at him shocked. His mother shook her head at his actions. He can never change. Her mother knew very well that if Badr cleaned his room, he would only hurt himself again by his carelessness.

"Fayez! Go with your brother and do your work!" Walid Badr scolded his son who raised his both hands in surrender and left with his brothers.

After cleaning Badr's room, they came and saw Badr laughing and talking with their parents. They smiled

"Having fun without us!?" Affan said teasingly.

"Ye- Badr was cut off by the growling of his stomach. He pouted feeling embarrassed causing his parents to laugh.

His mother bought him food and left with his father to sleep. After eating the food, Affan took the tray and left to put it in the kitchen.

"Let's sleep" Affan said entering the room.

"Let's sleep together!?" Badr pouted not wanting to sleep alone. He looked at his brothers with his eyes filled with innocence.

•Badr Akhi and pout are the best friends. Affan laughed at the thought and jumped on his brother, hugging him tight. Soon, others joined.

Meanwhile Somewhere:

"Give me a plan to ruin Badr!" A man ordered his men, sitting in his chair.

Author Note:

How's it!?

Don't forget to vote and comment!