Chapter 8 - Will They Realize?

Third Person Pov:

"It's something bad you shouldn't know" Raj replied awkwardly.

"Why are you so quiet? Did you got scolding too much because of yesterday's incident?" Anas inquired teasingly trying to divert the topic. Ali looked at Raj's confused face and told everything.

"You know what! Someone should be with you whenever you leave!" Raj teased. He was worried but he couldn't bring it into words. It was first time, he was worrying for some one other than his brother.

But Badr was in his own world. He teared as he remembered everything again. The harsh words from his family were stuck in his mind.

"What happened, ya Badr!?" Ali asked worried noticing his teary eyes, bringing him out of his world. Every one become worried.

"Nothing" He mumbled as tears fell out of his eyes. Usman pulled him in his lap, made him look at him and said, worried and scared.

"Tell us, Ya Badr. Don't lie"

Badr sobbed and told everything as he hugged Usman and snuggled into his neck, trying to get comfort. It was too much for him. Raj was shocked seeing how Badr was reacting for a small thing because he had deeper wounds from his family but It didn't had any affect on him. By this , he could tell his family is so close to each other and his family reaction was their care which turned in a shape of anger. Also Badr is oversensitive. Even smallest things hurt him.

"They are just angry. Let them calm down then they will pamper you a lot. Everything will be alright" Raj said as he tries to comfort him which he never did to anyone. But today, doing it was making him feel good and happy.

"He is right! Don't you know how much your family loves you?" Anas spoke out doing his best to comfort.

"Remember When I forget to bring your ice cream, your father made me do ten sit ups just to cheer you!" Ali with a chuckle making Badr smile a bit at their attempt to make him cheerful especially Raj.

"Am I becoming a spoilt child!?" He questioned and looked at them. It was as if a 5 five years old is asking his father for something.

"You don't even know what a spoilt child is ? If you come to city then you would even regret knowing it! So, shut up, idiot" Raj said a bit teasingly.

"You can't call me idiot!" Badr gasped looking at him with a glare.

"I can! Badr is a idiot! Badr is a idiot" He yelled running away while Badr stood up and run behind him. Others laughed seeing this.

Soon, Badr caught him and started tickling him.

"St-op, you id-iot" Raj laughed as Badr continuously tickled him

"Look there's a big star!" Raj added trying to fool him in which he was successful. Taking the opportunity, he changed the position and tickled Badr who laughed harder which caused others to join it. Soon, it become a tickling fight.

The place was filled with their laughter and mischief. After an hour, they decide to go home. Dropping Raj on his home, he entered his house with a solemn face. He went in the kitchen and saw a plate and a note.

You like to be independent so now eat alone too. We are in living room. Don't come there

Hurt, He went to his room and sat on his bed. He took the glass of water which was beside his bed, above the drawer. He was about to drink when their harsh words repeated in his mind. Soon, hurt and pain took the place of anger. He wasn't angry on his family but himself. He didn't realize he was holding the glass with too much force until it broke and the piece of glass pierced his hand. Yet, he didn't care. The pain given by his family was more than the pain of the glass piercing his hand. In anger, he started throwing everything until the exhaustion took him and he sat on the ground. His back touched the wall and his knees upto his head. Blood was dripping from his hand. The room was filled with his painful sob.

Meanwhile with them in living room:

They were talking to each other when their uncle furiously entered with his son, Ali, behind him.

"Ahmed, What am I hearing!?" Walid Usman questioned his brother furiously.

"What happened, Akhi?" Walid Badr questioned back perplexed looking back at him who sat on the couch.

"How can you all be harsh with Badr!? How can you slap him, Ya Ahmed!?" He questioned furiously, his glare pierced his brother's eyes.

Ahmed( Badr's father name) was about to questioned but remembered yesterday's event. So did others. Their eyes widened.

"I know you lost your daughter and your sons lost their sister but Badr did too. I know you (all) got scared hearing you (all) were about to lose him too if Anas hadn't arrived on time. Your love for him, and fear of loosing him took a form of anger. But how can you let it over power you? Allah had dislike anger. Why? Because It not only ruin yourself but others too. When did he disrespect others!? You know, his mind is like a child. And a child is always curious. It's a kid tendency to act on his instinct. You have always pampered him and never scolded him because he never gave you a reason. He is a good child but it's just he is a trouble maker. And every child is a trouble maker. You can scold him but never slap or use harsh words. Did you thought what impact of your behavior had on him!? He is may be scared of you. But amending is your work " His uncle said taking a deep breath to calm himself down. By the time, he finished, Every one had tears in their eyes and regret in their heart.

"Ya Allah, what had I done in anger!?" Walid Badr said regretfully holding his head.

"Ali, Call Badr!" Walid Usman sighed looking at him who nodded and left.

But they were left shocked and scared when they heard Ali's horrified scream "Badr!"

Author Note:

How's it?

Did you like it?

Are you excited?

What do you think?