Chapter 6 - He got saved!

Third Person Pov:

He was struggling for air but all he could inhale was water. Soon, his mind and eyes were overpowered by blackness and he blackout. But before he could fall deeper, he was pulled out by someone.

The person laid him on the ground and starting doing CPR. After few minutes of doing CPR, Badr shot up as water spilled out of his mouth, his eyes shot open. He looked at the man infront of him. His vision was blurred but soon recovered.

"Ana-s" He muttered out weakly. His eyes held the fear. He was shivering.

Anas covered him with a shawl, he was wearing. He was filled with anger but stop himself from lashing out and helped him stand up.

"Ya Badr, Are you alright?" Usman, Anas's brother and Badr's friend, questioned worriedly but facepalmed himself. Of course, he wasn't.

Badr didn't said and gripped the shawl tightly. Anas with a sigh, hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Let's go to my house. It's near than yours. Take a bath and wear my clothes. Wait here. I will bring the bike here" Usman said and left. Soon, he came back and they went to house.

At Usman's House:

"What happened, Ya Badr!?" Walid Usman asked worriedly as he made Badr sit on the couch.

"After asking you, 'where he went?' We went there too and saw him drowning. I pulled him out, did a CPR and bought him here." Anas replied instead of Badr who is no state to answer anything.

(The vender Badr was talking while buying the vegetables is Usman's father. In work, they talk like strangers but when they are not working, they will be like father son duo. Usman's father and Badr's father are brothers. His son; Usman, Ali, Anas are best friends of Badr. They are like a best friend gang. Soon, there will be another member)

"Here's my clothes. Go and take a bath" Usman said as he gave Badr the clothes. Badr nodded and went to take bath.

"Ya Allah! What should I do with him? He is so careless and his curiosity!" Walid Umar said angrily. He had told him to not go there.

"Abu, don't worry. He is going to get a lot of scolding from us" Usman chuckled.

"Spare him from your scolding, my poor son!" Walid Usman said being protective over him and being the one who saves him from scolding.

"You are our father too! They both exclaimed with a pout.

"What is happening?" Ali said as he just entered the house.

As Anas told him everything, he was filled with furry inside him. He won't leave Badr!

"Well, we spare him" Usman whispered to his father noticing the furious face of Ali. He looked like a wild angry tiger.

Walid Usman looked at them with a furious glare and whacked them harshly.

"Ouch!" They winced pouting. Just then, Badr came too, wearing black shalwar kameez.

Noticing Ali's face, Badr understood and grinned sheepishly.

"What! After almost killing yourself, you are grinning!" Ali yelled as Badr went behind Walid Usman and whispered something to which he shook his head and went away.

"Why the heck did you went closer to that pit?"He further added.

"I was curious" Badr said with a pout

"You --"Ouch!" He was saying but winced when he was whacked by his father with a cane.

"Stop scolding him" Walid Usman said holding his cane.

"What if I don't?" Ali challenge his father but he was whacked by his father again and got his answer.

"Sometimes I wonder if we are really your son or Badr" He mumbled with a pout looking at his father and Badr who were talking and laughing.

"Badr has wrapped everyone in his finger." Usman whispered putting his shoulder over his brother's shoulder.

"True" Anas joined them proudly.

"I will go now. Khuda Hafiz" Badr bid them but before leaving , he stick his tongue out at Ali and left.

• He won't change ever• Ali thought with a chuckle.

Time skip:

Badr took his bike from the market and went to his house.

"Assalam o Alaikum!" He greeted cheerfully entering the house. They greeted him back with a chuckle.

"Didn't you wore different clothes, Akhi?" Fayez asked perplexed noticing it wasn't the clothes, he was wearing while going outside.

"Yes, it wasn't this" Affan agreed as he was the one who took his clothes out.

"Anas! I mean Anas poured a glass of juice on me so I took Usman and wore it" Badr lied with a sheepish grin.

"Oh!/ Okay!" Affan and Fayez said together.

Badr gave his mother the vegetables and fruits he bought which she asked and went to his room to change. After an hour, everything was ready and they were waiting for them to come. Soon, they welcomed him and greeted him cheerfully. They (all) talked with them happily. For the dinner, they cooked Raj and Sachin's favorite dish which they found out because of Affan and Badr. They were surprised a bit but thanked them. They were getting a feeling of a family from Badr's family which they didn't get from their own family. After the dinner, they hugged everyone and left.

Just then, the door bell rang grabbing their attention. Affan went and opened the door and was surprised to see their uncle but greeted them and let them enter.

Walid Badr saw his brother and become cheerfull. He hugged him and asked

"How come you are here this late?"

"I thought to give Badr's clothes back which he forgot to take" He replied smiling.

"I will bring his clothes" Badr said taking his clothes back and rubbed his neck nervously. Hoping they won't get to know the truth and rushed to his room to bring the clothes. Though he was embarrassed for forgetting his clothes.

"How's Badr? Don't tell me you scolded him too much because of morning incident?" Walid Usman questioned worriedly but gulped looking at the confused faces. He understood Badr didn't told them and now Badr won't leave him.

Meanwhile Somewhere:

"Lucky, you got saved" he mumbled furiously as he throwed a pillow on the ground

Author Note:

How's it?

Are you liking the story?

Are you waiting for the next part?

Do you want Badr to be scolded or be ignored?