Chapter 12 - Is Badr Scared?

Third Person Pov:

"Shh baby. Calm down my prince. They aren't monsters." Walid Badr said softly

"Nwo nwo! You dwont know baba! T-thwey will twake me. Two shir! H-he will hult Badr. It pains too mwuch Badr nwo wike it. Baba pwease mwe be a gwood boy. Mwe won't jwump two twell thwem to gwo. Mwe no wanna gwo to shit!" Badr cried totally panicking.

"Shh shh baby Badr calm down." Umm Badr tried to calm her baby who wasn't ready to listen.

"Nwo mama ywou nwo know it hultsh. Badr ish scwared. Pwease mama hide Badr na? Mwe will bwe weally gwood boy." Badr was panicking very much.

"Shh baby here listen to baba. Calm down they aren't monsters. They won't take you to anyone." Walid badr said cupping his face.

"Nwo- nwo ywou nwo know." At this point badr's breathing was going uneven. Making everyone worried.

Walid Badr signed umm Badr who understood it and hugged Badr.

Walid Badr said slowly but with firmness. "I know you all are confused but we will explain everything to you later for now play along for your brother for us."

"Uh um yes baba." The brothers replied being all unaware and confused.

"Hmm good. I promise i will explain later." Walid Badr replied and turned to Badr again who was a bit calm but was still crying.

"baby prince. Can you come to baba." Walid Badr said gently but Badr shook his head.

"Nwo Badr scwared." Badr replied clutching his mother's scarf more tightly as the monsters were standing near his father.

"Baba! Pwease come here. Thwey will twake you away. Mama! Mama! Pwease twell baba.." Badr cried hugging his mother.

"Shh baby. Listen to your baba first. We are here with you right? You are our baby prince. My prince is brave right? We will protect our prince." Umm Badr said softly while Badr nodded.

"Ywes mama." Badr said softly.

"Yess my good prince. Now will you go to baba? And listen to what he is saying?" Umm Badr asked and Badr peeked towards his father cutely.

"Nwo gwo. Mwe will listen twell him to come to Badr." Badr said softly as his cries are subsided by now.

"Okok. My prince I will come to you." Walid Badr said chuckling at his son and came to sit beside him Badr quickly hugged his father thanking Allah that monsters didn't take him away

"Hmm so baby they aren't monsters. They are your brothers baby." Walid Badr said softly. And Badr looked shocked.

"Bwothersh?" Badr said all confused not believing anything.

"Yes baby, they are your brothers. They listen to everything Baba says and everything our prince Badr says." Umm Badr said softly cupping badr's face in her hands.

"thwey listen? They aren't monshtels?" Badr asked softly with lots of curiosity.

"Yes baby. They listen to everything. They don't hurt anyone. They are good brothers. Am I right umm badr?" Walid Badr tried to reassure Badr who was still having fear.

"Yes abu Badr. They all are good. They won't hurt our baby." Umm Badr said caressing Badr's head softly

While brothers stood there with equal awkwardness and confusion.

"Bwut thwey hult mwe. Thwey mwade mwe fall." Badr said while pouting and taking fearful glances towards the brothers.

"Ohh they hurt my prince na! Now what should we do?" Abu Badr said making a thinking face because he saw how Badr was trying his best to control his fear. Now it's his duty to make him confident with his brothers.