Chapter 3 - Will the Justice be Served?

Third Person Pov:

During these three days, they mourned. All of them were in their own room indulging themselves in the worship of Allah. They didn't did any household work. The foods were given by their neighbours. They came and consoled them.

Today, Badr is getting ready for Jirgah. The day, his sister would get justice has come.

" Ya Affan, take care of them. I will give our sister justice today. It's my promise." Badr said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

"I will and I know you will give her justice. Allah Hafiz" Affan replied hugging him.

"Allah Hafiz" Badr said as he ruffled his hair and left.

[Allah Hafiz/Khuda Hafiz - May Allah protect you]

Badr was going at the jirgah when he was stopped by a person.

"Asslam o Alaikum wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh, Ya Badr!" A person greeted him.

"Walaikum Salaam wa-rahmatullahi wa-barakatuh, Uncle! How are you?" Badr replied with a smile, he could muster.

[Assalam o Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh - Peace and mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you
Walaikum Salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh - And peace and mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you]

"I am good, Alhumdullillah! By Allah, you will get the justice. And May Allah bless your sister with Jannah!" He said smilingly.

"Jazak Allah Khair! May Allah bless your soul!" Badr replied heart fully.

"Wa iyyaki! I will go now. Take care, my son" he said leaving.

Badr continued his way and soon he reached at the jirgah where he was greeted by every one which he reciprocated.

"Let's start" He said sitting down.

"Do you admit that you killed Badr's sister, Raj?" A man named Pir Qudratullah Shah inquired looking at Raj who was standing looking down.

"Yes, I do" Raj replied, his heart heavy with the guilt and regret.

"Do you feel any guilt or regret of your action" He asked again.

"For the first time, Yes. I feel regret and guilt rushing through my vein which is piercing my heart apart. I will accept any punishment given to me. I apologize sincerely to Badr and his family." Raj said sincerely and every one could see it in Raj's eyes that he was regretting his actions.

Qudratullah Shah nodded and discussed it with other heads of Laspiran. There were 11 heads of Laspiran who judged according to Islamic Shariah.

"According to the Quran, Surah Al Maidah, Verse number. 32, Allah said "whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely", So your punishment is to die. But as you are guilty and regretfull and Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) told us to do justice with mercy, So you will be given 20 whips on your back but If Badr forgives you then you are forgiven" Pir Qudratullah Shah said sternly.

"Do you have any objection, Ya Badr? Do you want to say something!? He further inquired looking at him.

"Sardar Pir Qudratullah Shah ji, Every one present here and every one who is not present knows very well that I have come here for the justice of my sister, Khadijah bint E Ahmed Al Din and I have promised my family to get her justice. So, I, Badr ibn Ahmed Al Din, on the behalf of my family and my late sister, Forgives Raj. This is my sister's justice" Badr replied with a relieved smile which didn't shocked anyone except Raj. Because almost everyone forgives their culprit so it was common for them. ( In reality too, there was a father whose son was killed by a person and he forgave him. He also told him that he is not angry at him but At Shaitan)

" You forg-ive me? You forg-ive your sister's killer" Raj said shocked to the core while everyone face held the smile.

"Allah is the most Forgiving and the most Merciful. He forgives every one's sin if they repent to Him whether big or small. No matter what sin, they did but Allah forgives them. So I am just a human. How can I not forgive you? Beside Allah loves those forgives other. And Abdullah ibn al-'As reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Show mercy and you will be shown mercy. Forgive and Allah will forgive you. Woe to the vessels that catch words (i.e. the ears). Woe to those who persist and consciously continue in what they are doing." I forgive you for the sake of Allah. " Badr replied as he moved towards him and hugged him. After that, every one hugged him and welcome him to the village.

[Ibn- son of and bint - daughter of]

Raj was amazed by all of this was an understatement. He didn't thought that he will be forgiven and then if it wasn't enough, they were welcoming him. He didn't know what to think? That are they foolish to do all this with a killer? Or are they that good?

"Raj, let me drop you in your house. Your house is next to us. Our neighbours told us and they sent food too these days. So don't worry about him, he is fine." Badr said with a smile.

"Sure" He replied once shocked by it. If it was city, he would have bribed the police and done his work. Even if the police wasn't corrupted and he was caught , his reputation would be tarnished. He with his family would be taunted every single day but here it was a different case.

As Badr dropped him at his house and was about to go, he was stopped by Raj.

"Can um we be friends?" Raj said forwarding his hand, a bit hesitantly. He was shocked with what he was saying and doing. But he knew for sure, his life would never be the same. His crime life is came to an end.

Author Note:

How's it?

Hope you like it!

Enjoy!

And Ramadan is almost at the end!

What do you think we will have thirty Roza or twenty nine Roza ?

Take care

Khuda Hafiz!

Badr Al-Din जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें