Chapter 23 Not Soup Yet

"So what are you saying?" Jake looks a bit uncomfortable as he sits on my lap as usual.

"I'm just saying we know how you feel about Jenny." Doug says calmly.

"I would never make a move on your girlfriend Doug. You know that. I'd never do that to you." he doesn't deny it, though.

"No, it's okay." I stroke his back. "We've talked about it and he's okay with it." Jake quickly gets off my lap.

"Okay with what? My sleeping with your girlfreind?" Jake says skeptically. "You wouldn't have a problem with that?"

"Well, I'd have a little problem with it since you're still a duck, but when you turn back, yes. But also dating her, falling more in love with her, maybe even being her second husband."

"You being her first." Jake tilts his head.

"Doug will come first and foremost in our relationship." I state firmly.

"Dammit, if only she'd turned me into a swan." Jake jokes. Doug throws a decorative pillow at him for this.

"So what do you think." I ask, feeling a little nervous.

"I think... I think it's weird as hell. This isn't going to involve a threesome is it? Because I draw the line at incest."

"No, I've tried it, it's not my thing."

"What with two men or a man and another woman?" Jake asks.

"Two men. I'm not into other women."

"Damn it." But I can tell Jake is just teasing me. "So we'd both be dating you seperately, making love to you separately what about sleeping arrangements?"

"I'm not ready to share a bed yet and we all have so much stuff. All sharing a giant room would make sex a bit awkward plus there'd be no room for TicToc." I consider. Doug just smiles at me for this. "I honestly kind of like the living arrangements. Oh, and when we get ready to marry and have a family, Doug goes first."

"Meaning when you want a child Doug gets you exclusively until a positive pregnancy test?"

"Pretty much. I'm having them put an IUD in after I give birth so there won't be any more accidents."

"What about Alex? Will you still donate? It's not as if you need the money." Jake asks.

"No but it really convenient for him to have a donor he can access while protecting us. Especially if we go traveling." Plus he's a fantastic love, not that I'm going to say that.

"What if I want another partner too." Jake asks. "Or just want to go out and hook up?"

"Then we discuss it like this I guess. I know you're a playboy and it's not as if I'd be neglected if you feel the need to have multiple lovers. But honestly I don't know. I might end up feeling jealous and selfish wanting you both to myself. I just don't know yet. But I want to try. How could I not? And you're really okay with this, Doug? You're sure you won't mind or get jealous?"

"I think I'll be okay." Doug smiles. "After all mom always wanted us to share."

"I doubt she meant our sex toys."

"Hey!"

"Okay, that said I have a way to change you back," Doug takes out the potion. "I saved a sprite and he gave me this to give you on the full moon."

"If you'd rather not risk it." I say a little worried.

"No, I have a good feeling about this." Jake walks over to his brother. "After all I'm fairly sure you're not going to poison me and take my wealth."