Ch.5

In The Jolly Roger
Ash struggled to sleep by the noise up on deck and checked the clock. It was 6:00 in the morning and she groaned, then went up deck to check what's going on. Ash opened the door and saw her uncle and the crew mates celebrating. She walked through the crowd to find her uncle and saw her uncle wearing his old red hat and drank some beer with some crew mates.She glared at her uncle with her hands on her hips and her foot tapping, then her uncle finally looked at her and said "Ah, sweet Freya care to join us?"

She smiled and said "And exactly how are you going to let me join you to drink in 6:00 in the morning uncle?" Everyone in the crew stopped what their doing and looked at Hook, then said 'ooo' and 'aahh'. Hook smirked and looked down, then set his cup down and stand in front of Ash. Ash stood there bravely and smirked until her uncle said "Well you know the rules in the Jolly Roger. I make the demands and orders and you follow them." Ash chuckled and look down, then said "Aye uncle, you've done the best of me." She grabbed a cup and fill it with beer, then drank it and rasied it up to the air.

The crew mates celebrating and Ash looked at her uncle who was smirking and put a arm around her shoulder. Then he got a black hat and put it on Ash's head. She smiled and put a arm around her uncle's shoulder. Ash and her uncle smiled at each other and know what to do now. Then all of the crew mates sang the 'The Elegant Captian Hook' song.

Crew mates: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Yo Ho
So, try the life of a thief
Just sample the life of a crook
There isn't a boy who won't enjoy
A-workin' for Captian Hook
The world's most famous Hook

Mr. Smee: Crook Crook Crickity-Crockity-Crickity-Crook
(Ash and her uncle sigh at each other)
The Crook is after Captian-
(Ash hit Mr. Smee's head)

Captian Hook: As a special offer for today.
I'll tell you what I'll do
All those who sign without delay!
Will get a free tatoo
Why, it's like money in the bank
C'mon, join up, and I'll be frank
Unless you do, you'll walk the plank!
The choice is up to you (The choice is up to you)

Crew mates: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Yo Ho, Yo Ho
You'll love the life of a thief
You'll relish the life of a crook
There's barreless of fun enough for ev'ryone!
And you'll get treasures by the ton
So come and sigh the book
Join up with Captian Hook!

The crew mates yelled and celebrate while Ash and her uncle laughed and smiled. Mr. Smee feels dizzy and the sun is at the horizon while everyone looked. Ash look at the clock and it's 6:50, then she remembers her first day with Lena, Rick, and Stefan to Dragon Hall and she changed to take a shower. After that she dryed her hair and curled her hair, then put on her white and black shirt, blue jeans, brown boots, and a leather jacket.

Ash puts her makeup on and grabs her brown one strap backpack, then got out of her room and saw her uncle made her lunch. She ran to grab it and her uncle gave her a kiss on her forehead. She ran down the little bridge and went to Ursula's chips and fish shop where she and her daughter, Lena is.

In Isle of The Lost
Ash went inside of the shop and saw Ursula, then said "Hello Ursula." Ursula turned and saw Ash, then said "Hello Ash, Olivia!! Your bestie is here!!!" Lena shouts "Coming" and then came out with her white and black pattern zipper dress, long red sweater, black heel boots, and her blue and black purse. Ash said "Hey Lena, look at you. You go girl!!" Lena, Ash, and Ursula laughed, then Lena grabbed her lunch and Ursula gave her a kiss on the cheek. Before Lena and Ash got out, Ursula said "Olivia when you get to Dragon Hall, tell your 'boyfriend', Jay, to stop stealing my fries."

Ash looked at Lena with concern that her best friend never told her that she had a boyfriend that was Jafar's son expect from her eleven ex-boyfriends and Lena's ex-boyfriend. Lena blushed bright red as her hair and said "Mom, he's not my boyfriend." Ursula said "Fine whatever you say." Then Ash and Lena ran to the Slop Shop to get breakfast.