Ch.14

In Isle of The Lost
Carlos and Ash walked towards 'Hook's Clock and Curiosity Shop' and went inside then, saw Hook working and Hook said "Aye, sweet Freya, good to see you. Hello, Carlos." Carlos waved a hand and said "Hey, Hook." Ash smiled and said "So uncle, can we go to the Jolly Roger to hang out?" Hook said "Sure, you can sweet Freya." Ash smiled and grabbed Carlos' arm then, said "C'mon Carlos. Let's go."

Carlos turned to Hook and saw him glaring at him then, chuckled and said "Ok, I'll catch up with you." Ash nodded and went outside then walked away. Carlos turned to Hook and said "Hey Hook, what's your problem?" Hook chuckled and turned to him then, said "I don't know what your talking about?" Carlos said "You've been glaring at me since Ash and me hang out." Hook looked at him and said "Well, you see, I don't really like you like Ash liked you."

Carlos said "Why don't you like me? What did I do to you? And what are you talking about?" Hook said "Well, nothing and when you date her, you'll break her heart like her eleven exes. Also, I see the way she looks at you and you look at her." Carlos walked up to him and said "I won't break her heart like her exes and Ash won't forgive you for this." Carlos walked out of the shop and catch up with Ash then, said "Ash can I tell you something?" Ash turned to Carlos and said "Shoot."

Carlos said "I think your uncle threatened me." Ash rolled her eyes and said "Not again." then, Ash shouts "UNCLE HOOK, GET OUT HERE!!" Hook came out and said "What do you want, sweet Freya?" Ash crossed her arms and said "Why did you threatened Carlos?" Hook said "What do you bloody hell do you mean?" Ash said "You threatened Carlos like you did to my exes." Carlos was about to touch Ash's arm and said "Ash, you shouldn't-" then, Ash said "Carlos, I got this."

Hook sighed and said "I was just trying to protect you." Ash said "How?! By threatening my friend and just ugghhh." Ash ran away to the Jolly Roger and Carlos turned to Hook then, put his arms up the airr and ran after her. When, Carlos got there and he shouts "ASH!" then, saw Ash's door and ran into it. Carlos knocked and said "Ash?" then, nobody answered and Carlos opened the door. Carlos walked inside and saw Ash laying in bed, crying.

Ash knows he's there and her voice cracked a little "What do you want, Carlos?" Carlos walked over to her and sat next to her in bed then, said "I just want to see if you're ok." Ash looked up at him and he looked down at her then, wipe away her tears from her puffy, red eyes. She gave him a weak smile and moved her head on his chest. She said "That's sweet but, I need some space to think and calm Carlos, please." Carlos stood up a little and put his hand on her cheek as she smiled and put her hand on his wrist up and down.

Carlos said "Ok if you're ready to talk, come to me, ok?" Ash nodded and Carlos kissed her forehead then, put his forehead and left her room. Carlos left the Jolly Roger and went to the castle then, went upstairs and opened the door. Mal, Evie, Jay, Lena, Rick, and Stefan looked at him and Stefan said "Hey, where's Ash?" Carlos looked down and said "She's upset right now." Evie said "What happened?" Carlos went to sit down with them and said "Well, Ash and her uncle got into a fight, then she got upset and now she said that she needs space."

Lena turned to Carlos and said "Is Ash going to be ok?" Carlos nodded and said "Yeah, she'll be ok." Mal said "Now, we'll have to wait till she's ok to talk." Evie snapped her fingers and said "That's it." Jay said "What's it?" Evie stands in front of them and said "In a day or two, Mal, Lena, and I will convince Ash to have a sleepover with us and we'll make her forget about this day then after that, she'll be better." Rick thought about it and said "That could work, guys." Everyone nodded and Evie said "Ok, we'll start in Thursday."