Ch.16

In the Jolly Roger
Ash woke up in her room and wondered how did she got here. She guessed Lena woke up while Mal, Evie, and she was asleep and transported them home. She quickly got in the shower and got dressed after that. Ash walked out of her room and grabbed an apple then, walked down the little bridge and ran to Dragon Hall. When she got there, she saw Carlos and smiled. She shouts "CARLOS!" and he turned around then, smiled and ran up to her as she ran up to him.

They both hugged for awhile and decided to pull back. Carlos said "Woah, you're in a good mood." Ash smiled at him and he said "Maybe you, Mal, Evie, and Lena should have a sleepover more often." Ash said "Yeah, maybe I should." Carlos chuckled and they went inside then, Ash said "You know that sleepover helped me got over how upset I was with my uncle." Carlos said "Yeah, it's good to know he hates me." Ash turned to Carlos and said "He doesn't hate you, he's just looking out for me and sooner or later, I'll forgive him."

Carlos and Ash walked to class and as soon as class started, they chatted and play with Carlos' black box again. They played for awhile and they accidentally touched hands then, they both looked at each other's eyes and blushed pinkish and reddish. As soon class was over, they both hanged out with Harry and Jace. Jace said "So Ash, are you just like your uncle or someone different." Ash said "Well, dear old uncle Hook wanted me to be a pirate captian like him. But, maybe someone different someday."

Harry couldn't help it and said "Ash, it's really cool to have the 'Captian Hook' as your uncle." Ash smiled and said "Aww, thanks Harry and he sometimes let me take care the canons and wheel of the Jolly Roger." The bell rang and they went to class, then Carlos and Ash had sat next to each other as usual. After Dragon Hall was over, Carlos and Ash walked together down Isle of The Lost and Carlos said "So, Ash?" Ash turned to Carlos and said "Yeah, Carlos?" Carlos put his hand behind his neck and said "I was wondering if you like to go on a date with me."

Ash blushed and said "You mean like a friend date?" Carlos said "No, like a 'date' date." She was speechless and blushed pinkish then, Carlos sighed and said "You what? Forget it. I know you won't go on a date with Cruella's-" Ash cutted him off by hugging him and he was shocked then, she let go of him and said "Yes, I'd love to go on a date with you." Carlos smiled and said "Really?! That's great." he hugged her and carried her off her feet. She giggled and said "Carlos, put me down." Carlos put her on the ground and said "See you tomorrow?"

Ash nodded and said "What time and where do we meet?" Carlos thought about it for awhile and said "At 12:30 pm and at the Jolly Roger if your uncle and crew mates didn't noticed." Ash kissed him on his cheek and said "Ok, see at 12:30pm tomorrow." Carlos kissed her nose and said "Ok, meet you there." They both went their separate ways and Carlos saw Ash rushed towards the streets then, went back to Hell Hall. Ash went to look for Mal, Evie, and Lena for helping her on her date with Carlos and saw them then, said "I've been looking for you three literally everywhere!!"

They turned to her and Lena said "What's wrong?" Ash crossed her arms and said "Carlos asked me out on a.....a date." They were shocked and Mal said "We can take care of this." Evie said "What time is he going to pick you up?" Ash said "12:30pm." Lena said "Mal, Evie, and I will be there at 9:15am to help you with your date." Ash said "Ok, see you girls at 9:15am." She rushed backed to the Jolly Roger and put on her PJs then, fell asleep and dreamed about what is it going to be like with her date with Carlos.