Ch.20

In Dragon Hall
Mal, Evie, Jay, Lena, Rick, and Stefan walked together and Lena said "Hey guys, did you noticed something between those two?" Evie looked concerned and said "Who?" Lena turned to Evie and said "Is it obvious? Carlos and Ash." Mal said "What about these two?" Lena said "They both seemed to like each other. Like more than friends." Jay said "Yeah, Carlos said he likes Ash more than a friend." Lena turned to Jay and said "Really? Ash said she likes him more than a friend at the sleepover with Mal, Evie, and me."

Rick and Stefan picked the pieces together and Rick said "So, Carlos and Ash liked each other more than friends and didn't know the one likes the another." Stefan said "But, their too shy to tell each other how they feel and worried that the another won't feel the same way." Evie said "That make sense. But, how are we going to put them together?" Mal thought for a moment and smirked then, said "I know how we can put them together." Lena turned to Mal and said "How?" Mal said "We throw another hell-raiser at Carlos' house and Jay, Rick, and Stefan convinced Carlos to write a love song for Ash. Then, maybe Ash will like it and they would tell each other how they feel."

Stefan said "Mal, that's brilliant." They saw Carlos and Ash walked towards them and Carlos said "Hey guys." They all said "Hey." Lena looked up and down at Ash and her outfit then, said "Ash, what's with your outfit?" Ash said "Well, I slept over at Carlos' and he gave these clothes. Why?" Lena said "Nothing, it's just that you never wore something like this before." Ash said "So, what's up?" Mal said "We're throwing another hell-raiser tonight. But, this time it's going to be at Carlos' house."

Carlos was shocked to hear this and said "Wait, what? Tonight? Again? I can't have a hell-raiser again, Mal. My mom doesn't really like it if people come over-" Mal interrupted him by saying "Spread the news and Hell Hall's having a hell-raiser." Lena teased "Get the word out and activate the twilight bark or whatever it's you puppies do." Jay teased with a laugh "Bowwow." Carlos glared at Lena and Jay and said with a laugh and tease "Very funny. You two look so adorable."

Lena and Jay blushed and Mal said "This is going to be another year party." Ash said "C'mon Carlos. It could be fun." Carlos looked at Ash and said "Fine. We'll have it but my mom has to be in the spa with Ursula." Lena said "Fine. I'll get my mom to go to the spa with Cruella." Mal said "But, all of us has to be there." Ash said "Fine. We'll be there. See you guys later." Ash left and Carlos saw her left. Jay said "You know, Carlos. You could right a song to Ash to tell how you feel." Carlos said "Wait....what? No, no, no I mean if I did, she would won't like it." Stefan sighed and said "C'mon, Ash isn't a spoiled brat. She's my best friend and she'll love to know how you feel about her."

Carlos smiled and said "Thanks Stefan. But how do I say to her in a song?" Evie came up and said "Well, tell her that she is in your heart and mind." Carlos said "But I don't play an instrument." Rick said "Stefan and I do." Carlos said "Ok, after school Stefan and Rick help me with the song." After Dragon Hall, Carlos, Harry, Jace, Stefan, and Rick went to Carlos' house for the party. Stefan said "Ok, so I think you should say 'It doesn't matter where you are. I'll be wishing you were in my arms'." Carlos said "That sounds good." Rick said "Ok, so Stefan will play guitar and I'll play piano."

Carlos said "Great, I'll think about the other lyrics. I hope Ash likes it." Stefan said "Don't worry, Ash would love it." Rick joined them and said "Yeah, I mean she isn't that mean to see what's in your heart." Carlos smiled and Stefan and Rick help Harry and Jace with the decorations for the party while Carlos write the song for Ash.