Ch.10

In Dragon Hall
Ash and Carlos walked together down the hall and saw Mal, Evie, Jay, Lena, Rick, and Stefan walked towards themwith flyers in their hands. Ash said "Hey guys, what's with the flyers?" Mal smirked and handed a flyer to Ash then, said "We're throwing a hell-raiser in Hell Hall and we're all going." Ash and Carlos looked at the flyer and Ash said "I don't know, I mean, my uncle wouldn't let me go." Lena said "Lie to him, Ash. I mean, that's what I'll do." Ash thought about it and said "Fine, Carlos and I will be there, right Carlos?" Carlos blushed and said "Yeah, I'll be there."

Evie smiled and said "Great, see you two tonight." They all walked away and left Ash and Carlos alone then, Carlos said "So, I was wondering if you could go to the hell with me?" Ash blushed and said "Yes, I'll love that and you meant as a date?" Carlos blushed and said "It could be a friend date." Ash said "Ok, pick me up in 7pm." Carlos said "Yeah, sure." Ash smiled and hugged Carlos who hugged her back. They pulled back and Ash said "See you tonight." Carlos said "Ok, sure."

Ash went to the Jolly Roger and picked out a black and salmon colored dress. She toke her clothes off and went to the shower. After that, she quickly dryed her hair and curled it. She grabbed her dress and put on it carefully. She picked out black wedges and put them on. Then, checked the time and it's 6:55pm. She put on her light makeup that goes with her dress. She got out and everyone looked at her then, her uncle said "And where are you going, sweet Freya?" Ash put on her innocent face and said "To a friend's house."

Hook looked up and down at her while he said "Dressed like that?!" Ash said "Yes." Hook said "Have fun, sweet Freya." When Ash went to the little bridge, she saw Carlos smiled, dressed nicely, and with his one arm behind his back. She went down and Carlos said "You looked....Wow." Ash chuckled and said "You too." Carlos hold out the rose and said while blushing "This is for you." Ash said "Thank you." Carlos blushed and said"May I?" Ash blushed and nodded while he put the rose behind her ear.

Then, he gently touched her cheek and they stared at each other's eyes for awhile. They began to blinked and Carlos said "We should probably get going." Ash said "Yeah." They walked together to the hell-raiser at Hell Hall then, saw a old mansion with different color lights inside. They went inside and saw lots of villian kids dancing to the beat. Mal, Evie, Jay, Lena, Rick, and Stefan saw them together and walked towards them then, Lena said "You two look amazing!!"

Ash smiled and said "Thanks Lena and this place is incredible." Mal said "I know, right?" Then, they all hang out at the corner until their favorite song was on. Lena gasped and said "Oh, I love this song!!! Let's go dance." Jay smirked and said "I'll dance with you, Lena." Lena blushed and Ash said "I'm watching you, Jay." Jay rolled his eyes and took Lena's hand to the dancefloor. Mal, Evie, Rick, and Stefan walked towards the dancefloor while Carlos and Ash stayed behind. They talked for awhile and Ash said "Let's go dance." Carlos said "I don't dance much, you go ahead."

Ash said "And you behind? I don't think so, I'll go get the boys." Ash went through the crowd and found the girls and boys then, walked towards them and said "Jay, Rick, and Stefan, can you go hang with Carlos?" Jay groaned and said "Fine. C'mon." Jay, Rick, and Stefan left and hang with Carlos while Mal, Ash, Evie, and Lena dance like the party don't stop. Jay said to Carlos while pointing at Ash "When are you going to ask her out, Carlos?" Carlos let out a sigh and said "I don't know, maybe sooner or later."

When the party ended, Carlos and Ash walked to the Jolly Roger together and Carlos said "Tonight was fun." Ash turned to him and said "Yeah, it was. Hey, since you don't dance much. How about I teach you tomorrow at your house?" Carlos smiled and said "I would like that and here's my address." Carlos gave Ash a piece of paper with his address. Ash smiled and hugged him while he hugged back then, Ash said "See you tomorrow." Carlos nodded while Ash walked up the little bridge and waved at him. He waved back and left as Ash change into her PJs and fell asleep.