Ch.17

In the Jolly Roger
Ash woke up and saw the time on her clock on her counter then, it's 8:55am. She quickly got up and toke a shower. After that, she put on her casual clothes and dryed her hair quickly. She put her hair into a bun and it was 9:15am. There was a knock and Ash said "Enter." Mal, Evie, and Lena came it with small bags and Ash said "What's this?" Lena said "These are makeup, jewelry, and curler bags for your special date with Carlos."

Ash turned to Mal and said "Mal, I thought you didn't like makeup." Mal said while point to Evie and Lena "They made me joined them." Evie walked twoards Ash and puts her hands on Ash's shoulders to make her sit down. Evie said "Sit down and let us do the work." They got out the makeup, jewelry, and curlers from the bags and walked towards Ash. They went to Ash's closet to find the perfect outfit and found a long, denim vest with a grey sweater with patterns and sparkles.

Then, they found light green jeans and light brown boots. They put one bracelet on Ash's left hand and a ring on Ash's right hand. They curled her hair a bit wavy and curly then, they paint her nails clear. After Ash's nails dry, it was 11:55am and they put light makeup. While they put light peach blush on Ash's cheeks, Ash said "Thank you girls, for everything." Mal said "Well, us as friends have to stick together." They finished the blush and put on light pink lipstick.

Evie used her finger to put on the lipstick and Ash said "I never had sisters before. Except one sister I've never met." Mal looked insterested and said "You have a sister?!" Ash said "Well, my uncle Hook said she's alive and I have no idea where she is."
Evie said "So sorry about that. But, now you do have sisters. Us." Lena said "Ok. Done. Take a look." Ash looked at herself and Mal, Evie, and Lena smiled behind her. Then, Ash grabbed her purse that has a camera, phone, and backup makeup.

Ash checked the time and it's 12:30pm then, a knock was on a door and Ash opened it. Carlos. Ash smiled and said "Hey." Carlos blushed and said "Hey. For the first time, I understand something pretty and beautiful about you." Ash blushed and said "Thank you. Ready to go?" Carlos said "Yeah." Ash and Carlos leaved the Jolly Roger while Mal, Evie, and Lena grabbed their bags and watched them go. Carlos and Ash went to the middle of Isle of The Lost and Ash said "Where should we go?" Carlos turned to Ash and said "Well how about everywhere on Isle of The Lost."

Ash smiled and nodded then, Carlos smiled and take Ash's hand. They went everywhere in Isle of The Lost for about 5-6 hours and toke some pictures on the way. After that, they went to the Slop Shop and ditched as usual then, the goblin chased them and they ran to the docks. Carlos said "JUMP!!" Ash and him jumped to the ocean and the goblin didn't find them. The goblin flied away and Ash and Carlos swam on the ocean surface. They laughed and Ash turned to the other way then, saw another land. She said while pointing the land "Hey Carlos? What's that over there?"

Carlos turned to her direction and said "Oh, that's Auradon. A land for heroes and where villains don't go in. Instead they send them here by a magical force field." Ash touch the force field and looked at Auradon at the far distance. Carlos looked at Ash and put his hand on her chin then, said while turned her head to him "Ash, can I tell you something?" Ash said "Yeah?" Carlos said "When I look in your eyes, I can tell you're both light and dark." Ash blushed and said "Carlos, that's the most sweetest thing that any boy said to me."

Carlos and Ash both leaned in and their lips barely touch. They backed away when Carlos said "Ummm, we should probably get dry." Ash said "Yeah, good idea." then, they both swam to shore and Ash checked the time. It's already 8:15pm and they walked towards the Jolly Roger then, Carlos put his jacket on Ash. She said "Thanks." Carlos said "No problem." When they made it, Ash took off Carlos' jacket and said "Here." Carlos said "It's ok, you can have it. I have a extra one exactly like that." Ash smiled and said "Today was fun."

Carlos said "Yeah, we should do it again soon." Ash said "Yeah, I'd love that." then, Carlos kissed her cheek and said "Goodnight." Ash smiled and kissed his cheek. She said "Goodnight." and went to her room. She closed the door and Carlos went home. When he did got home he had dreamed about the date with Ash.