Ch.19

In Carlos' House
Ash struggled to sleep again by her terrible, horrible nightmares and toss and turn a little. Until she instantly woke up then, she went towards Carlos and whispered "Psst...Carlos....Pssst....CARLOS." Carlos instantly woke up and said "Let me guess? Nightmares again?" Ash nodded and Carlos said while patting his bed "Ok, come here." Ash got up and sat in front of him. Carlos said "What was your nightmares about?" Ash sighed and said "Well, if I tell you. You can't tell anybody this."

Carlos nodded and Ash started to said "My nightmares were about my past since I was a baby." Carlos looked concerned and said "What do you mean?" She said "Well, somehow I got these horrible mermories since I was a baby." Carlos said "Tell me some of them and I won't tell." Ash said "It started when my mom agrued to my dad about me, then my dad started to leave and wanted to take my big brother." Carlos was shocked and said "Wait....you have a big brother?!" Ash said "Well actually adoptive big brother. So anyway, my brother, Trails was new with this family. He didn't want to leave and my dad had no choice but take me instead."

Carlos said "What happened next?" Ash continued "So, my dad had to sent me to uncle Hook to hide and be safe while he went hiding in many places that were secretive and get away." Carlos said "From your mom." Ash nodded and Carlos hugged her then, he said "I'm sorry." Ash smiled and said "Thanks but I'm better now cause now I know that I have little sister." Carlos got shocked again and said "You have a little sister too?!" Ash said "Yeah, I found out that she's alive and she maybe in Auradon or someplace else."

Carlos said "If she's in Auradon, I'll help you find her." Ash smiled and said "Thanks but how can you find her if all of us and villians are trapped in a prison with no magic, no wi-fi, and no way out now since my uncle sent off his last magic bean." Carlos said "Well, I've been working on a machine with Evie's help that I created that could get signals of radio and television outside the barrier in Isle of the Lost, where the machine shoots a beam of light to the top of the barrier and created a small hole that enables them to see whole lot of shows that wasn't available before."

Ash was shocked in amazement and said "Carlos, that's amazing. Do you think we can find her?" Carlos sighed and said "Depends, what's her name?" Ash thinked and said "Teddy but, I think Auradon called her 'Lindsay'." Carlos said "Why would they named her 'Lindsay'?" Ash said "I don't know but, I guess they don't want her to know that her big sister is in a island prison." Carlos said "Wait...how come Lena can cased magic while this place has no magic, no wi-fi, and no way out?" Ash sighed and said "Maybe cause she hasn't been born in Isle of The Lost." Carlos said "Well that explains why villians can't use magic."

Ash said "Yeah, maybe so." Carlos said "How did you know about your sister?" Ash said "Uncle Hook told me since I was just 5 years old." Carlos nodded and Ash said "So Carlos, you don't mind if I sing about my sister, do you?" Carlos said "Of course." Ash closed her eyes and started to sing while Carlos watched.

Ash: It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there

Why did I let myself believe that
Miracles could happen?
'Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care

I thought you were my fairy tale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
That's coming true

But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you
I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
And once upon a song
Now I know you're not a fairy tale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
'Cause now even I can tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
'Cause I liked the view
When there was me and you
I can't believe
That I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind
'Cause I liked the view
I thought you felt it too
When there was me and you

Ash opened her eyes and Carlos was shocked then, said "Wow Ash, you have a beautiful voice." Ash blushed and said "Thank you, Carlos. Now, shall we go to sleep?" Carlos said "We shall." Ash layed on Carlos' chest while his arms were on her waist. They both said goodnight and fell asleep.