Ch.21

In Isle of The Lost
Ash waited for Lena, Mal, and Evie since they are going to walked to the party together. Ash crossed her arms and looked around for them then, saw them and said "Wow, you three looked great." Lena said "You looked great as well." Mal said "Can we stop chatting and go already?" Ash said "Alright, alright, we're going." They all went to Hell Hall and saw some students had arrived. Carlos saw Ash and walked over to her then, Mal, Evie, and Lena walked away. Carlos said "Wow, you look great." Ash blushed and said "Thanks, so do you."

Carlos and Ash talked and laughed together as Mal, Evie, Jay, Lena, Rick, and Stefan watched them. Evie said "They're so cute together." Jay smirked and said while put his arm around Lena "Me and Lena?" Lena blushed and takes off Jay's arm then, Evie said "Umm....no. Carlos and Ash." Mal said "My plan is working so far, when is he going to sing the song?" Stefan said "When we give him the look." Lena turned to Stefan and said "What's the look?" Rick said "This." then, Rick and Stefan looked serious and Stefan moved his head to the stage.

Lena said "Nice, so what's the song about?" Rick said "Well, it's romantic and tells about Carlos' inside feelings for Ash." Evie got confused and said "What do you mean?" Stefan said "What Rick really means is Carlos' mind can't stop thinking about her." Evie understands and Jay said "When is he going to sing the song?" Stefan said "When he looked straight to Rick and me then, he could sing. Few hours later, Carlos took Ash's hand to the dancefloor and said "Wait here." then, he finally looked at Stefan and Rick. And they gave him the look.

Carlos nodded and walked to the stage with Stefan and Rick. Ash saw Mal, Evie, Jay, and Lena walked towards her and smiled at her. Carlos was nervous and Stefan said while put a hand on his shoulder "You've got this." Stefan took the microphone and said "Hello everyone. Do you have a great time here?" They all clapped and cheered then, Stefan said "Well, now Carlos De Vil would love to sing a song for a very speical girl." They all looked around in unison and Rick said "And that girl is Ash Jones." Everyone looked at Ash who was shocked and whispered to Lena "What is Carlos doing?" Lena said "Just watch. Then, you'll understand."

Rick said "Hit it." Stefan started to play his guitar whule Carlos took the microphone and looked at Rick and Stefan. They both nodded to him  that he got this. Carlos smiled at both of them and looked at the crowd then, started to sing.

Carlos: I know it's been a while but I've gotta let you know
I still think of you, but I'm not very sure if it's right
Cause I'm still feeling hurt

I'm trying to fight but I can't resist
My heart's been played, but you made me believe it's love
Cause it's true that I love everything about you

It doesn't matter where you are
I'll be wishing you were in my arms
Dancing slowly till the sunrise
Looking in your eyes everything seems right

Every Sunday afternoon
I'll be thinking of me and you
Remembering all the things we used to do
Looking in your eyes everything seems right
Yeah,yeah

You know what I'm thinking before I even say
You had my heart right from the start
You're my light on this bleak night
Yeah

Let me tell you, baby, you're the one that I need
My heart's been played, but you made me believe in love, yeah
Cause it's true that I love everything about you

It doesn't matter where you are
I'll be wishing you were in my arms
Dancing slowly till the sunrise
Looking in your eyes everything seems right
Yeah, yeah

Everyone clapped and cheered while Ash walked towards stage and hugged him as he hugged her. They both let go and looked at each other's eyes then, they both leaned in. They shared a passionate,sweet kiss to each other as Carlos put his arms on her waist and Ash put her arms around his neck. They pulled away and looked at everyone who clapped and cheered. Carlos put his hand on her chin and turned her head to him. Carlos said "Ash, will you be my girlfriend?" Ash smiled and said "Yes." Carlos smiled widely and hugged her then, put her off her feet while spinning her around.

After the party, Carlos cleaned everything up with Ash. Then, when they got done nd Cruella came back, they both walked together with their fingers intertwined. They both went to a wooden carriage with green hay and thanks to Lena, it drives by itself. They roaded on it like a fairytale and they had arived at the docks to look at the stars. They both looked at each other and shared a romantic fairytale liked kiss.