Chapter Four

- Third POV -

The next day, the husband and wife, Zenith and Thalia, slowly walks inside the main living room with their backpacks.

They look at their son and daughter, Damien and Irene, who are asleep on the sofa with a blanket covering them both, after watching a movie and an emptied bowl, which has popcorn crumbs, in it, is on the coffee table.

Zenith pecks a kiss on Irene's forehead and Thaila pecks a kiss on Damien's cheek.

And Zenith and Thalia walks away with their backpacks.

⚜️⚜️

MAX'S AND GIA'S PENTHOUSE

In the living room, Max is wearing his backpack on his shoulder. He and Gia exchange looks at each other.

"Be careful." Gia said.

"I will." Max said.

Max and Gia shares a passionate kiss. He looks at Marion, who's gently holding her plush teddy bear and unicorn in her arms.

Max crouches down and Marion scurries up to him and wraps her arms around his neck, hugging him. He gently wraps his hugs her back.

"Be careful, Daddy." Marion said to her father.

"I will, Mar." Max said.

Max and Marion gently pulls away from each other. He pecks a kiss on her forehead and she pecks a kiss on his cheek.

Max gets back up to his feet and walks away, walking out of the penthouse.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the courtyard, Christy has her backpack on the sofa.

{Christy's Outfit}

"Do you have everything?" Klaus asked, slowly walks up to his wife.

"Yeah, I do." Christy said. "Zenith, Thalia, Max and I are gonna take The Skiff."

"Alright then." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other. She pecks a kiss on his cheek.

"At least, try to keep out of trouble." Christy said to her husband.

In which, Klaus chuckled softly to himself. "Why bother? I'm a troublemaker."

Christy chuckled softly to herself with a small smile. "I'll see you when I get back."