Chapter Thirty

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, Christy gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard. Ana, Luna, and Trinity are sitting at the table, eating beignets.

 Ana, Luna, and Trinity are sitting at the table, eating beignets

{Christy's Outfit}

"Hey, you guys." Christy greeted them.

"Hey, Mom." Trinity greeted her Mom.

"Hey, Christy." Ana greeted her back.

"Where are you off to?" Ana asked.

"To the Elite Academy graduation at Mount Orasani." Christy told her. "My trainee student is graduating."

"You trained your own apprentice, Mom?" Luna asked.

"I did." Christy replied. "I took her under my wing and turned her life into a new leaf."

"That was nice of you." Ana said.

"Yeah, but I gotta go, I'll be back later." Christy said and she teleports away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / ORASANIAN ELITE ACADEMY INDOOR ARENA

Everyone is at the graduation ceremony at the Orasanian Elite Academy's indoor arena.

On the stage, are the young men and women of Elite Academy's graduating class, wearing their militia uniform and hats.

From the third row in the bleachers, Christy and Bassea exchange small smiles at each other.

"Congratulations to the graduating class, may each of you embrace your own path as Orasanian men and women warriors." Triotcus said into the microphone.

Triotcus salutes by putting his fist on his chest. And the Orasanian Elite Academy's graduating class does the same.

Everyone applauds and so does Christy.

shortly after . . .

The graduation ceremony has ended and the graduated class is with their families.

"Christiana." Bassea said, waving at her as she approaches her.

"Bassea." Christy said.

Christy and Bassea embraces in a hug. And gently pulls away from the hug.

"Thanks for coming." Bassea thanked Christy with a smile.