Chapter Twenty-Five

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Christy gets her backpack and puts her laptop inside of it. She then, notices a canvas painting of her wearing her red gown with her red masquerade mask from last night's charity gala party.

 She then, notices a canvas painting of her wearing her red gown with her red masquerade mask from last night's charity gala party

{Christy's Outfit}

Small smiling to herself, Christy walks away, walking out of Klaus's and hers bedroom. She gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

Luna, Trinity and Marion are sitting at the table, playing UNO.

"Hey, you guys." Christy greeted them.

Luna, Trinity and Marion glances up at Christy with a small smiles.

"Hey, Mom." Trinity greeted her back.

"Hi, Auntie Christy." Marion greeted her back.

"Playing UNO?" Christy said.

"Yeah." Luna said. "I know we always visits Camp Orasani, but maybe, we can do fun activities here at home, like, board games, draw and paint, and sleepovers."

"By the way, can Lu and I can sleepover at Uncle Max's and Auntie Gia's penthouse this evening, Mom?" Trinity asked.

"Yeah, sure." Christy replied. "And plus, Luna? Trinity? Do you guys remember what I told about when I got back from my training that I was gonna make it up?"

Luna and Trinity both nodded.

"Well, about dinner and cake this evening? And then, you guys ready yourselves for Marion's sleepover?" Christy asked.

"Sure, Mom." Trinity replied.

"Where did your father go to?" Christy asked.

"With Elijah and Auntie Freya at the St. Louis Cathedral." Trinity told her.

"Okay." Christy said.

And then, Ana walks inside the courtyard. "Hey, you guys."

"Hey, Ana." Christy greeted her best friend with a small smile.

"What are you guys up to?" Ana asked, sitting at the table with Luna, Trinity and Marion.

"A card game." Marion told her.

"Alright then, I'll see you guys later." Christy said and walks away, teleporting away in golden dust.

⚜️⚜️