Chapter Twenty-One

- Third POV / WAREHOUSE
DISTRICT -

Early around at 6:00 AM, after locating Genevieve and Aurora to an old warehouse, Klaus and Elijah slowly walks inside the warehouse.

But Klaus senses something off. "Something's not right, Elijah."

Both Klaus and Elijah exchange knowingly looks at each other.

"It's obviously a trap." said Elijah.

"And you're absolutely right, Elijah." Aurora said, slowly walking out of nowhere. "It's good to see you both again."

"You just keep being resurrected, don't you, Aurora?" Klaus asked his ex-girlfriend.

"It's better than endless torture in the Marcalos's Underworld Palace. Wouldn't you agree, Nik?" Aurora said with a grin.

A glimpse of Klaus's immortal soul in flames goes through his mind.

"I'd rather not speak of it, but it didn't break me." Klaus said.

"Where is your beloved wife, Christy? I thought she would've accompanied you here?" Aurora asked.

"My wife is quite occupied with something else as of the moment. But not to worry, you're gonna pay for trying to cause a wedge in my marriage." Klaus told her.

"Where is your accomplice, Genevieve?" Elijah asked.

Aurora just sly grins. "You have no idea what she and I have planned for the both of you."

"By all means, enlighten us." Klaus said.

Klaus and Elijah takes a step towards Aurora, who takes out a handheld pistol from her trench coat.

"I assume that there's bullets in that gun." Elijah hinted.

"White oak bullets, courtesy of The Elder God Underworld, Marcalos." said Aurora. "And as I would very much love to put a white oak bullet into your chests, Genevieve and I are gonna enjoy watching you both suffer."

And then, Genevieve walks out, chanting a spell at both Klaus and Elijah, causing both brothers to collapse onto the floor.

- Chambre de Chasse -

Klaus and Elijah both walks up on the carpet floor of a room. They both sits up straight and slowly gets up to their feet.

"What the bloody hell?" Klaus asked.

"Exactly." Marcalos said, sitting in his throne.

Klaus and Elijah looks at Marcalos. Genevieve and Aurora slowly walks up on either side of him.

"Hello, Klaus. Elijah. We're gonna have so much fun." Marcalos said with a malicious grin.

Klaus and Elijah exchange tense looks at Marcalos.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / TRAINING ROOM

Later that day, Christy is sparring on a free-standing punching bag.