Chapter Thirty-Two

FRENCH QUARTER

The next morning, Christy is out and about. She visits the Jackson Square, sitting on a bench, admiring the entertainment and paintings.

 She visits the Jackson Square, sitting on a bench, admiring the entertainment and paintings

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy takes a swig of her takeout coffee cup of caramel latte as she wanders around.

Her phone buzzes in her pants pocket. She takes out her phone and looks at it.

Rebekah

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Rebekah."

"Hi, Christy. Have you seen Nik?" Rebekah asked.

"Nope." Christy replied. "He's not at home?"

"He's not. I've looked everywhere in the compound and Niklaus isn't here. And he's not with Elijah because Ana took him out on a breakfast date." Rebekah said.

"I'll look for him, Bekah and I'll call you right back." Christy said.

"Alright." Rebekah said.

Christy hangs up her phone and dials Klaus's phone. He rings and rings, and then, a voicemail.

"It's Klaus, leave a message." said Klaus's voicemail.

"Hey, Hon. It's me. Rebekah is looking for you. I don't know why, she's just looking for you and she's worried. Call me back when you get this message." Christy said.

Christy hangs up her phone and dials Rebekah's phone again.

"Christy? Were you able to reach Nik?" Rebekah asked on the phone.

"I left him a voicemail. I told him to call me. But I'll look for him." Christy said. "Did Freya do a locator spell to Klaus?"

"She did." Rebekah replied. "I'm with her now in the ballroom at the compound."

"Okay, um, I'll look for him." Christy said, and hangs up her phone.

And then, suddenly, Christy hears Marcalos's voice in her head as he telepathically speaks to her.

"Christiana. I have Klaus in my Underworld Palace. He's not hurt. But if you want him back, I suggest you come alone." Marcalos told her and ceases his telepathically.

⚜️⚜️

MARCALOS'S UNDERWORLD PALACE

Later that day, Christy golden dust teleported in the throne room where Marcalos is sitting in his throne.