Chapter Eighteen

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next day, Klaus and Christy arrived back in New Orleans in her skiff-ship through a portal.

Upstairs, in Klaus's and Christy's bedroom, Christy lays on the bed, asleep, with a blanket covering her.

{Christy's Outfit}

Luna and Trinity slowly walks inside the room and gently lays down on either side of her.

"Are you awake, Mom?" Luna asked.

"I am." Christy replied and slowly opens her eyes and looks at both her daughters. "Where's your father?"

"Out and about." Trinity replied. "And by the way, Mom, Lu and I did that Solomon seal and snapdragon thing."

"The smoke was white, good and clear." Luna told her Mom.

"Okay." Christy said.

Christy's phone buzzes on the nightstand. She gently takes her phone and looks at it.

Zenith

Christy answers her phone. "Hey, Zenith."

"Hello, Christiana." Zenith greeted her on the phone in his English accent. "Me and Thalia are having a breakfast brunch at our monastery. You can come along with your daughters."

"Okay, I'm on my way." Christy said and hangs up her phone and looks at Luna and Trinity. "Luna? Trinity?"

"Zenith and Thalia are having a breakfast brunch at their monastery." Christy said.

"Let me guess, super duper tribrid hearing?" Christy said with a small smile.

"Yep." Trinity replied.

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

In the courtyard, Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"You said that you needed to talk to me about something." Klaus said.

"Yeah." Christy said, and gently leans backwards against the table. "According to Nurse Giannis, I'm still a bit weakened. She suggested that I should steady myself."

"Why am I sensing that there's something else?" Klaus asked, gently folding his arms.

"There's a slight possibility that I might become my dark alter ego again." Christy told him.