Chapter Ten

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / CAMP ORASANI

The next day, Christy is observing the young demigods and demigoddess at the bullseye targets.

{Christy's Outfit}

She has her arms folded as she slowly walks over to Iona, who is trying to throw her spear at the bullseye target.

"Keep trying, you can do it, Iona." Christy said, encouraging the young demigoddess.

"I do keep trying, Mrs. Christiana. I just don't know if I can ever hit the middle target." Iona said, a bit discouraged.

"You shouldn't give up Iona, an Orasanian Warrior should never give up, even though, it's not easy to succeed." Christy told Iona.

"My aim sucks." Iona said with a pout expression on her face.

Iona and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"Can I borrow your spear?" Christy asked.

Iona gently hands Christy her wooden spear. Christy looks at the bullseye target 5 feet away from her.

With the wooden spear in her hand, Christy throws the spear at the bullseye target, the spear hits the middle bullseye.

In which the demigods and demigoddess aren't shocked, but still are in some way.

Christy walks up to the spear and gently takes it. She walks back over to Iona, who looks at her with a surprised expression on her face.

"How did you do that?" Iona, the demigoddess, asked.

"Practice and more practice." Christy replied with a small smile and gently hands Iona back her spear.

Iona gently takes back her spear.

"Keep practicing, Iona. You'll get it." Christy said.

"Yes, ma'am." Iona said.

Iona and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

And then, the husband and wife centaurs, Triotcus and Aediphae, slowly trots up to Christy, clapping dramatically.

"Handing out some pointers to our young warriors, Christiana?" Triotcus asked with a small smile.

"Just some advice." Christy replied with a small smile.

Christy, Triotcus and Aediphae slowly walks together.