Chapter Six

MIKAELSON
COMPOUND

The next morning, in the courtyard, Luna and Trinity are sitting in the sofa chairs, working in their workbooks.

Klaus gently walks down the stairs and into the courtyard.

"Luna? Trinity?" Klaus said to his daughters.

Luna and Trinity glances at their father with small smiles.

"Hey, Dad." Luna and Trinity greeted their father in unison.

"Where's your mother?" Klaus asked, sitting on the coffee table.

"At Mount Orasani. Chief Advisor business." Trinity replied.

"You know, Mom is like a superhero warrior." Luna said.

"What makes you say that?" Klaus asked.

"Mom is pretty cool. She doesn't give up, even when it gets hard. She keeps her head up." Luna replied with a small smile.

"Yeah, she's a mythology legend." Trinity said.

"Yeah, she is." Klaus agreed. "I assume that the demigods and demigoddess strives to be just like her."

"Yeah, Mom is a mythology role model." Trinity said. "And the Museum of Orasanian Mythology, it's there for the supernatural and normal people to admire and learn."

"Have you been to the Museum of Orasanian Mythology, Dad?" Luna asked.

"I have." Klaus replied. "And I say it's very amusing."

Klaus, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / PARLIAMENT BUILDING OFFICE

Later that day, Christy regrouped with the Loyalists, three men and three women, sitting in armchairs.

The Loyalists are a group of executive business partners that succeeds with the advanced investments.

{Christy's Cape
Gown Outfit}

"Our resources have begun to restock and with the increased numbers, everything is going smoothly and well." Loyalist Executive Kreutzer informed Christy.

"Thank you, Kreutzer." Christy thanked him with a small polite smile. "I will let The Elders know of it."

"Also, Milady Christiana, we must be careful not to reach a maximum." Loyalist Executive Sotiris said.

"Understandable." Christy said. "But I have to asks, has there been a maximum?"

"A few times, yes." Loyalist Executive Malliades replied. "And so, we must also prepare."