Chapter Twenty-Two

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI /  TRAINING ROOM

The next day, Christy and Bassea are training with wooden swords.

{Christy's Outfit}

"There are three things I want you to know, Bassea." Christy said.

"Okay, what is it?" Bassea asked.

Bassea tries to hit Christy with her wooden sword, but Christy blocks it with her own bo staff.

"Firstly, always keep your guard up." Christy told Bassea.

Christy and Bassea exchange sword fights with each other.

"The second thing?" Bassea asked.

Bassea swings her wooden sword at Christy, but she disarms Bassea with a single move and aims her wooden sword at Beah's chest.

"Don't swing too much or wide, and don't let your opponent distract you." Christy told Bassea.

Christy gently hands Bassea back her wooden sword and she gently takes it in her hand.

"And the third thing?" Bassea asked.

Christy and Bassea trains with each other, in which, they end up in a sword lock.

"Believe in yourself. Always." Christy said. "You understand?"

Bassea nodded. "I understand."

"Good." Christy said.

An Orasanian Guardswoman slowly walks inside the training room. "Excuse me, Milady Advisor, Christiana?"

"What is it?" Christy asked.

"Your presence is requested by The Elder Gods and Goddess in the throne room." The Orasanian Guardswoman said to her.

"Alright, I'm on my way." Christy said. And looks at Bassea. "Bassea? I'll see you later. You should go ahead at the Elite Academy."

"Okay." Bassea said.

And Christy and the Orasanian Guardswoman walks away.

⚜️⚜️

THRONE ROOM

Christy is with The Elder Gods and Goddess, who are sitting in their thrones.

"We'll be hosting a charity gala party in the Grand Ballroom." The Elder God, Tithous said.

"And another thing, The Loyalist Executives has arrived." The Elder Goddess, Zenova.