Chapter Thirteen

- Third POV -

The next day, at the Mikaelson Compound, Klaus sits in the study, gently fiddling with his dark blue-green bead necklace necklace, the one that Christy gotten for him as a gift.

A glimpse of Christy putting on the dark blue-green bead necklace around his neck. He and she exchange small smiles at each other goes through the Original Hybrid's mind.

It's been two days since Christy has been kidnapped by whoever has taken her. And even, in that moment, it felt like an empty void.

Ana slowly walks inside the study. "Klaus?"

"Unless you have any information on Christy's whereabouts, don't bother me." Klaus said, getting up to his feet and pours himself a bourbon.

"I'm worried about Christy too. She's my best friend." said a worried Ana.

Klaus and Ana exchange looks at each other

⚜️⚜️

SMALL BARN

A weakened Christy is passed out with her gently resting on the stretcher head pad.

{Christy's Outfit}

She is still restraint to a stretcher chair with IV tubes in her arms, and the Mercury element continues to weakened her.

Genevieve slowly walks inside and force-feeds Christy another small amount of pills and makes her swallow them.

Suddenly, The Elder Gods, Tithous, is invisible with an golden aura around him.

He looks at Genevieve and strikes a thunder bolt at the Redheaded witch, which the Thunder bolt sends Genevieve flying backwards and hitting a pillar, knocking her out onto the floor.

Tithous then, unwraps the restraint buckles and takes out the IV tubes. He gently touches Christy's hand.

"Christiana?" The Elder God, Tithous, said. "Christiana? Wake up."