Chapter Twenty

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / PARLIAMENT BUILDING OFFICE

The next day, Christy sits behind the desks, still wearing her arm monitor on her upper arm, looking at the hologram computer.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy looks at the Loyalists Executives as they work together as they increased the advanced investments and resources.

The door automatically slides open, a Handmaiden assistant named Lisabeth slowly walks up to Christy.

"Hello, Milady Christiana." Lisabeth greeted her with a small smile.

"Hi, Lisabeth." Christy greeted her with a glance up at her with a small smile. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine." said Lisabeth. "You are being requested in the throne room."

"Okay." Christy said, shuts off the hologram computer and gets up.

Christy and Lisabeth walks away, walking out of the office.

⚜️⚜️

THRONE ROOM

Later that day, Christy and the Handmaiden assistant, Lisabeth, slowly walks inside the throne room.

Tomar and his bandit crew are there after being caught with their thievery in the vendors market.

"Tomar?" Christy said. "You're still the snake."

"Whatever, Christiana." Tomar said.

The Elder God, Dimitris and his wife, The Elder Goddess, Celia, are with them.

"Why do you proceed to thievery in the vendors market?" Dimitris asked Tomar.

"We like thievery out of boredom." Tomar said.

"You spend some time in an abandoned warehouse." Christy said with her arms folded. "You and I saw each other once, didn't we, Tomar?"

"Yeah, we did." Tomar said.

"Were you in a romantic relationship?" Christy asked.

"I was with my girlfriend." Tomar told Christy. "But she's the reason why me and my bandit crew gotten caught by the Orasanian Guardsmen."

"So, you left her to be caught by the Orasanian Guardsmen?" Christy said.

"She couldn't keep up." Tomar said. "I don't do slowpokes."