Chapter Eight

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

The next morning, Christy has her backpack and notices a canvas painting of herself wearing her navy blue cape gown outfit, the one she wore at the horse polo game yesterday morning.

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy then, glances at Klaus, who just slowly walked inside.

"You sure do paint quick, don't you?" Christy asked with a small smile.

"Sure, I do, but I take my time as I carefully paints it." Klaus said.

"You really have many canvas paintings of me." Christy said.

"I love to paint you." Klaus said. "Where are you off to?"

"Just out and about." Christy told him, wearing her backpack on her shoulder. "I can't stay in this compound. I want to go out and snack on pastries or drink."

"Well, our daughters are at the Camp Orasani, keeping themselves occupied." Klaus said.

"Alrighty then. I'll see you back home." Christy said.

Christy pecks a kiss on his cheek and walks away. Klaus small smiles to himself, feeling happy.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

Christy sits at the bar counter with her bottle of hard cider, taking sips of it. She takes out her phone and dials Mathias's phone number.

"Hi, Christy." Mathias greeted her on the phone. "What's up?"

"Do you or Freya have a sage stick?" Christy asked.

"Sure. They're in our room, in a bowl, atop of a drawer." Mathias told her.

"Okay, thanks, Mathias." Christy thanked her best friend.

"You're welcome." Mathias said.

Christy hangs up and takes another sip of her hard cider.

⚜️⚜️

JACKSON SQUARE MARKET

Later that day, Christy is slowly wandering around at the vendors. She and Colette exchange small smiles at each other.

"Hi, Colette." Christy greeted her with a small smile.

"Hi, Christy." Colette greeted her with a small polite smile. "Do you need anything?"

The Dawn Of Always Forever OrasanianOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara