8

The Top Ten

III

The Avalon Kingdom

"Are you really going to start teaching me how to use my powers, Dad?!" Since his daughter was sitting on top of his arms, Naruto could literally feel Kunou's excitement. And seeing how much his little girl was excited, Naruto could not help but let out a satisfied chuckle.

His daughter was eight years old, almost nine, to be exact. She was the perfect blend between him and Yasaka. Kunou got her mother's looks and her father's wits, well... more like she got his mischievous side. But she was crazy smart, there was no denying that. His daughter was perfect in every sense, like all his other children... except for Boruto. That brat had issues.

But there was one thing about Kunou that stood out the most.

It was her eyes.

Like the Byakugan from his previous world, Kunou's eyes lacked pupils. But unlike the normal Byakugan, her irises had a gold hue. It seemed his daughter possessed a mutated version of the Byakugan, which somewhat functioned like the original. Kunou could see the energy if she activated her eyes. And her eyes could also differentiate different energy through colors; for example, she would see divine energy in gold color and youkai energy in purple. But other than seeing the energy and differentiating them, they did not know what else her eyes could do.

So, Jiraiya suggested that Kunou should first learn Youjutsu and get a better understanding of how other kinds of energy and magic worked before she started exploring her unique Byakugan. Naruto and Yasaka agreed to that. After that, Yasaka personally took care of their daughter's education and training. But now, it was his turn. Since according to his lovely wife, Kunou was more than ready to explore her mysterious dōjutsu.

"Of course, sweetheart. After all, I promised, didn't I?" Naruto replied with his trademark grin.

"Yes! And my dad does not go back on his promise!" With a cute squeal, Kunou wrapped her hands around his neck and hugged him, earning a chuckle from him.

"Now, enough about training, let's talk about something else." Naruto squeezed his daughter one last time before putting her down. After all, they were already in front of Kunou's school. If Naruto wanted, he could teleport them directly in front of her classroom. But he chose not to do it.

After all, taking Kunou to school was something that he immensely enjoyed. So he liked to walk Kunou to her school. And with the help of his illusion magic, the people barely noticed them.

She pouted cutely as her feet touched the ground but did not say anything. Since Yasaka was very strict about maintaining their image in public. Just remembering her words made Naruto snort. The whole city already knew their princess had their king wrapped around her cute little fingers, and he was proud of it. After all, his perfect little princess had every right to boss him around.

"You want to know how Shirone is doing in school?" Kunou asked as she took his hand and started walking.

This was the reason why he would say that his little girl was crazy smart, "Yes Kunou, how is she doing?"

"She is still very quiet, but I can see she is feeling better than before. She also started to openly state her opinions, although it is mostly just 'yes' and 'no'. But do not worry, father. As the class rep and her friend, I will ensure she is enjoying her time in the school." Kunou answered politely since they were in public.

"I am glad that you are looking after her, Kunou." Naruto smiled at his daughter proudly.

Kunou puffed up her chest and tilted her face up, "As the future Queen, it is my duty to protect the happiness of the people."