13

The God of Destruction

I

Unknown location

(12 hours after the top ten revelations)

Naruto Ōtsutsuki

The GodKing of Monsters

Sage of Absolute Order

Solomon felt the corners of his vision getting blurred as he saw the list of the new top ten. He already guessed almost all of them correctly beforehand, but the ranking of the only being he could not guess made all the difference. And it was not only his ranking but also what he announced after... the new high-tier faction. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, "This just made things harder."

"How so," Rizevim kept reading the document that Solomon had provided. It had the records of the actions taken by other factions before the revelation of the core stone as well as a summary of what had transpired during the revelation. Although Rizevim was acting as if everything was going as usual, Solomon knew that was not the case. There was a reason many were saying that the supernatural world would be going through a massive change. And unfortunately, he could see that happening.

"Are you really asking me that? You are the older one here," Solomon started rubbing the side of his forehead, "Do you know why other factions did not fear the Biblical faction and the Hindu faction, even though the Biblical God or the Trimurti could wipe them all out without any effort? It is because they are extremely pacifist to the point it is nauseating. Fortunately, that worked out well for everyone." Solomon tapped the paper that he was holding, "But this will ruin the balance."

"Naruto Ōtsutsuki will not be able to move from now on." Rizevim argued back in a laidback voice, "Now that his name is on top of the list, he has to take care of every single step he takes. Even the so-called Alliance will not be able to move as easily as they made it sound like."

Solomon resisted the urge to scowl, "Look Rizevim, I completely understand your point of view. If you compare him with others, then what you said is correct. But, this is the same mistake Sirzechs and Zekram made. His actions are not something you can predict or dissect just because you have been dealing with supernatural beings for a long time. For the past few months, I have been studying him. His past, his present, his actions, his Kingdom; I have been trying to find out anything I can about him. Even then I was not able to predict any of the moves he had taken during the revelation. So be wary of him; Naruto Ōtsutsuki does not play by ours or anyone's rule."

Rizevim closed the documents, his gaze told Solomon that he was not happy, "I am not stupid, Solomon. Trust me, dealing with Supernatural beings for millennia is quite useful to determine who is playing by the books and who is not. Naruto Ōtsutsuki is someone who we should never directly confront in any way or shape, because the possibility of us coming out alive from the direct confrontation is quite slim as we are now. But that should not be a problem for us since our targets are the other factions and not the Avalon Kingdom."

"You do realize that he is maintaining the Alliance as well, right?" Solomon scowled outright this time, "Meaning that with one sweep he had taken control of everyone and everything who was not part of any factions. And that is not all. In one night, he changed the foundation of our world. Do you really think someone like that will let others dictate what he can or cannot do?"

Rizevim did not say anything after that. After a moment, he sighed as he activated his magic, "I will be leaving then. I have some adjustments to make." Then he teleported away.