35

Pandemonium

II

Bahamut

18 hours before Great Red's imprisonment

2 hours before the Academy's lockdown

In the middle of nowhere, the majestic mansion stood. Elaborate and ethereal runes filled its wall, giving it an otherworldly appearance. Moving orbs of light illuminated the outside of the mansion whereas the inside was lit by intricated floating chandeliers. Even now, devoid of furniture and life, the mansion felt like a dreamscape.

For so many years, it had been his home.

His training ground,

His secret base,

His love-nest,

...And his prison.

Bahamut chuckled.

The chains tying him down, making him listen to his command like a loyal hound, had been taken off. He was finally free. And the first step he was taking was to pack up and leave.

Yes, this place was filled with memories; good, bad, and shitty ones. But all the best ones were related to his lovers and so he could always make new ones.

More raunchy ones...

"Well," His laughter turned into a sneer, "Not fully free yet," He looked at the decorated envelope in his hand, "One last job."

Burning the envelope, he scoffed, "Not sure why he gave me this as a job, I was going to do this later anyway."

Frankly speaking, Bahamut stopped trying to decipher his intentions long ago. Trying to even understand what he was seeing ahead of him was like stepping into a viper's nest, with no way out. And Bahamut didn't want to poison his mind.

He wondered how the hell Solomon was able to stay by his side and not become a rotten piece of shit like him.

"Master."

A slim curvy young woman with long white hair came and stood beside him. As usual, she was wearing her prim maid outfit which did a splendid job hiding her voluptuous figure, not the numerous sexy ones he got for her.

She was Myr Lucifuge, his lover.

A half-devil who was living with her family in the human world. From what he had heard, her grandparents ran away from the Underworld after the fall of the Lucifuge clan because of Grayfia Lucifuge's betrayal.

Bahamut quickly did a calculation in his head and realized that he had a few hours before the showdown. It had been a while since he got some love. Then without giving away his true intention he quickly closed the distance while Myr was distracted and moved his hand toward her backside.

And immediately moved it away when a spell flared.

Myr blinked once and then blushed when she realized his intent, "Titania..."

"Cast a spell on you so that I don't get any ideas," Bahamut huffed and moved away.

A dragon did not pout.

Guess he needed to finish his tasks fast. Taking a deep breath, he cleared his mind before focusing his gaze on Myr again. Sensing the change, his lover stood straighter, her blush forgotten.

"Did Selina secure our new base?"

Myr nodded, "Yes master, and with the help of Yukino she had set up multiple barriers."