36

Pandemonium

III

Bahamut

16 hours before Great Red's imprisonment

0 hours before the Academy's lockdown

"All of these Evil Dragons should be dead."

Tiamat was right. Except for Crom Cruach, most of the Legendary Evil Dragons that they were seeing through the magical device were killed. And even so, there shouldn't be so many low-tier Evil Dragons. He knew a handful of them were hiding but not this many.

"To think he is going all out," Bahamut didn't express his thoughts verbally.

"You know something about this?"

Bahamut ignored Tiamat's accusatory tone and faced all the Dragon Kings, "Humor me on this, oh~ Great ones~ what is the name of our universe?"

Yu-long and Fafnir had a confused look when they heard the question. Midgardsormr looked like he wanted to sleep, which was his default facial expression. Tiamat looked confused, but only for a moment. Now, she looked angry. Honestly, that was the most prominent emotion that Tiamat had shown so far.

Vritra immediately intervened, "DxD which stands for Draconic Deity."

Bahamut smiled, "And when was the last time a dragon reached the fucking Top Ten?"

Now everyone had a stunned look.

And, as expected, Vritra was the first to recover, "400 years ago," Then he zoomed in on Bahamut, "But how true is the ranking? Surely, with what you have shown us, you should be stronger than Sirzechs Lucifer and Ajuka Beelzebub."

"Let's not dillydally on the smaller details when the Festival of the Dragon Kings is upon us," The grin on his face widened when he noticed how close Tiamat was to losing her cool, "This is the stage made for us to show the world, human and supernatural, that the dragons have returned; that we are not weak and broken anymore."

"You," Tiamat took a step forward, her dragon aura started to become visible, "Are tiptoeing around our questions!"

Bahamut was sure that he had to properly subdue Tiamat. Fortunately, it did not escalate as a look of realization appeared on Vritra's face, "Stage made for us... someone is helping us," Then he frowned, "No, helping you."

The accusatory look on Vritra made him chuckle.

Just a few hours with them were enough for Bahamut to understand their personalities. Yu-long and Fafnir were the carefree types. And Bahamut had a hunch that Fafnir was quite the pervert. On the other hand, Midgardsormr was outright lazy. Until now, he had only spoken a few words and was not interested at all in their conversation.

Speaking of conversation, he was lucky that at least one of the Dragon Kings was mature enough for him to talk to. In Bahamut's honest opinion, Vritra was probably more mature than him.

As for Tiamat, the de facto leader of the dragons, she was good only when it came to battles; she was also quite good at initiating one.

"Before any of you start throwing accusations, let me clear out the air," Bahamut gave Tiamat and Vritra a pointed look, "Mutual benefits," He dropped his smile. Since he had a basic understanding of their behavior and motivation, it was time to focus on the subject at hand, "The reason why the stage is so flashy and out in the open is that the sponsor of the event wants to divert the attention of the supernatural world. Why? Because he wants to fuck up the Greeks."