15

The God of Destruction

III

The realm, the world around them crumbled, turned into dust, and then disappeared.

Some factions considered realms as the higher planes, and some compared them to pocket dimensions. But to Shiva, realms were spaces created by pure divine or pure chaos magic. A hidden world that usually would have its own set of rules, at the same time following laws of their own dimension. As for how well they were hidden, their size, and even their stability, all of these depended on the beings or the faction who created them. Size-wise, they could go from a small city to a continent level.

But this realm was the size of a planet. Brahma personally made it for Shiva to train and spar here. Shiva knew how strong this realm was. Even the combined might of multiple mid-tier factions would not be enough to damage it. And yet, he destroyed it just like that.

Now, Naruto and Shiva were standing in the Dimensional Gap, away from each other.

"So, this is where you had hidden that realm," Naruto said as he rubbed his chin and looked around.

Shiva kept his face expressionless. To use the 'True Power of Destruction', he had to enter his Godly form. The changes in Shiva's appearance were significantly prominent. His hair was loose, his skin had now a blue glow to it. But again, Shiva knew what captivated Naruto. It was his eyes. Shiva's eyes were black with a slightly red and blue hue to them, and there were a few small colorful dots here and there.

"It's as if I am looking into outer space, into the cosmos through your eyes," Naruto had said the first time he saw this form. Any other beings would have cowered and turned their gaze away. But never had Naruto turned his gaze away from him, even when he was an unranked individual. That was one of the many things Shiva liked about Naruto.

"Well, I guess the second round went to me," Naruto smirked.

Shiva just smiled but did not say anything. To be honest, Shiva knew that he was going to lose that round. He figured it out in the middle of their fight. Yes, martial arts or tactical-wise, Naruto still had some ways to go. But regarding their abilities or power. It might not look that way, but Naruto's abilities were countering his. Shiva could tell that Naruto could have forced more power into his abilities to overpower his. But he was being very cautious. Shiva understood why.

The God of Destruction raised his guard when he saw Naruto closing his eyes.

Naruto's skin and hair became normal, his tattoos fading. Surprisingly, Shiva felt Naruto was powering down. And then it hit him.

Naruto's power spiked. The size and purity of Naruto's divine energy were astronomically different from before. And then, he opened his eyes.

Shiva knew the types of eyes Naruto had. One, what he called 'Rinnegan', was characterized by concentric circles covering the eyeball. Sometimes it would be silver in color and sometimes it would have a golden hue to it. That was the eye he generally used. Then there was the other one where his irises would become gold as if it was glowing. Shiva saw it rarely. Naruto said that the state of his eyes become when he only relied on Senjutsu.

After the ascension, Naruto's 'Rinnegan' changed. He noticed it during his earlier bouts. His Rinnegan now had black sclera with white ripple patterns. It felt like an 'Inverse Rinnegan'. But now, the white rings had a small 'Tomoe' attached to them. And he could see that those white rings were moving.

It had a hypnotic effect to it.

And that was it. Unlike him, there were no other changes in Naruto. Appearance-wise. His hair was still bright silver with two small horns protruding from his forehead. Then again, his eyes were so mesmerizing that no one would be able to focus on anything else other than that.