Football game

Your pov

Today was game day. My school was going against our rivals. The Spartans.
I'm a cheerleader for my school. In fact I'm the captain of the squad. While we were stretching the football team started to warm up. A few minutes later the Spartans came on the field and started to warm up. One of there players caught my eye. He had a nice butt to.

" Hey y/n stop staring at the Spartans!" Bianca said hitting you lightly.

I blushed and turned away. I glanced back over there and the boy you was looking at saw you and winked. I smiled and turned away.

"Alright girls let's warm up stunts!" I shouted.

The girls got up and got into their stunt groups. The first stunt we did was a stunt we did for fun with me and Ashley. Then we did our group stunts. Then we did the stunt from Bring it on in it to win it. The football players and cheerleaders from the other team stared at us in awe. When we finished warming up stunts we went over our half time routine. It was now 30 minutes until the game. I let the girls take a break and went to the concession stands. I got a hotdog and a drink. I payed for it then walked back to the field. As I was walking to the field I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw the guy with the nice butt.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" He said.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I said

" I'm Hayes" he said

" Nice to meet you Hayes. I'm y/n" you said.

"Nice to meet you too y/n" he said.

I smiled and he smiled back.

" Wanna make a bet?" He asked

"Sure. "

"Okay. If my school wins I get to take you on a date"

"And if my school wins?"

" I get to take you on a date"

I giggled.

" Sounds good"

" Alright. I'll see you at the end of the game"

"See ya"

You walked back to your squad and ate your food.

GAME STARTS
It was time to bring the boys out.

" 2,3!"

Let's go warriors! Let's go!

The boys ran out on the field and the game started. The Spartans had the ball so I called a defense cheer.

Last few minutes of the game

So far we were winning. The score was 56-50. The Spartans had the ball and there was 1 minute left in the game. If they get get a touchdown they win. You saw Hayes had the ball and was run towards the touchdown area. No one could stop him. He made the touchdown and they won. You lined up with the football players to the the good game thing. When you were done you grabbed your bags and went to Hayes. He saw you and smiled.

" Looks like I'm taking you out on a date. "

" Looks like you are"

" How does tomorrow night sound? "

" Sounds perfect"

"Good. And I lost my number can I have yours?"

I giggled.

" Is that your way of asking for my number?"

" It is indeed "

He chuckled.

" My number is 843-444-6573"

He put it in his phone and smiled.

" Thanks. I'll text you later. "

"I'll be waiting "

He smiled and kissed your cheek. You blushed and left.