Imagine

This is not my imagine. Found it on Instagram
_____________________

Hayes was finally back from tour , and you were going to see him. Once you got there you walked into his room where he was laying on his bed. Your eyes widen once you saw he was shirtless and in his boxers. He slowly pushes himself off his bed and looks at you with a smile.

" hey y/n I wasn't expecting you" he said smiling.

" but i-I messaged you " you stuttered distracted by his body as he steps closer to you.

" oh yeah whoops" he says looking into your eyes inching closer to you.

"Hayes what are you doing?" You asked feeling tense

" don't worry about it. I know you want the same. you don't think I notice how you feel about me y/n?"

You gulp down As he takes another step in. You cam feel his breath on your face as he towers over you. You shake your head causing home to smirk and grab your hips pulling you roughly against him.

" well" he whispers whiles lifting your legs around his waist.

" I'm gonna show you how long I've been waiting for an opportunity like this."

He squeezed your hips looking lustfully into your eyes. They weren't the same eyes. They were dark and hungry. Licking his lips, he walks with you to his bed and lays you down. Still looking at you he pulls your waist up so you were against him. You could feel the outline of his tone stomach, which gave you shivers.

" Hayes I'm not sure about this. " you say nervously. Even though you wanted him more than anything you've wanted before. He gulps down while massaging the bottom of your back. His eyes became less dark once he realized you were worried.

" I'll be right here with you the whole time"

He lowers his head to yours gently leaving a kiss with his soft pink luscious lips. 😍😍😉😉👄