Birthday breakfast

Your pov

Today is the day! It's baby 2k's birthday. Well he's not a baby anymore. He's turning 16  what the fuck. He's growing up too fast. I got up out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen and made him some breakfast.

1 Hour later

I finished his breakfast and brought it to him. He was still sleeping so I had to wake him up one way or another. I place gentle kisses on his face but he wouldn't budge. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and he still wouldn't budge. So I place kisses down his neck giving him little hickeys ever here and there.

"Babe what are you doing ?" He moaned.

I giggled and stopped.

"Waking you up. "

"Why?" He groaned.

"Well since its your birthday I made you breakfast in bed. "

He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Awe you didn't have to. But thank you "

"I wanted to. And I also got you this"

I pulled out a gold watch, teddy bear, and a card.

"You're amazing you know that?"

"I know"

He smiled.

"Let's eat so I can open the card. "

I laid down next to him and fed him cause why not.

30 minutes later

Hayes was done eating so I gave him the card to read.

Front: From 0 to 16 in 504,910,816 seconds

Inside:You cannot only call yourself a teen. You're more than that. At 16, you are almost a grown-up! I love you so much. And I'm so proud of you. Happy 16th birthday!

What you wrote: I can't believe you're already 16. You're growing up too fast. It feels like yesterday you were just 12. You'll always be my best friend and my baby. I love you so much Benjamin. Happy 16th birthday loser.

He looked at me and smiled

" I love you too loser"

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for the breakfast. It was delicious. But I have something in mind that would've tasted even better. "
He winked.

I blushed.

"You'll get that for dessert "
_______________________________________
Damn I can't believe Hayes is 16. Damn he's getting old.