Baby don't cut

WARNING MAY CAUSE TRIGGERING
_______________________________

Your pov

You and Hayes were at his house hanging out. While he was in the bathroom you decide to get on Twitter. As soon as you got on you regretted it. All you saw was hate. Hate for being his girlfriend.

@kys123: call me when you're at your funeral because I only want to see you dead 😲🔪

@hayesssg27: slut. Do you know how many people want you to die?

@Magcon5ever:you're so pathetic. Pity you failed at killing yourself. GO DIE.

By know you were pouring your eyes out. You went to Nash's bathroom and took your razor out from your phone case.

One cut for being a slut
two cuts for being pathetic
three cuts for failing to die

By now your wrist was bloody and you were crying your eyes out. Meanwhile Hayes was panicking because he couldn't find you. He heard your cries and tried to open the door.

" shit" you muttered for forgetting to lock the door.

Hayes walked in and saw the blood on your  wrist with the razor in your hand. He sat on the floor with you and held your wrist.

Why?"
" it's the only way I can control the pain i feels inside."

"How long has it been going on since you've felt this way? Because you got me here, just feeling so damn helpless."

"It's been a while. I guess I needed better luck."

"Baby, never cut."

He cleaned up your cuts and you guys cried together.

• the next day •

You feeling a lot better until you got a phone call.
_______________________________
Part 2?