Missed you lots

_______________________

You and Hayes haven't seen each other in months. The last time you saw him was on Christmas. You missed each other like crazy. You decided that you would fly up to California and surprise him. You went to you're computer and brought a ticket that leaves in a few hours. You grabbed your suitcase and quickly packed your bag. When you were done it was almost time for you to leave for the airport. You grabbed your stuff and a little snack and left to the airport. It took you about 10 minutes to get there. You got out of your car and grabbed your suitcase and went inside. About 20 min later your flight was called. You left and got on the plane.

* 5 hours later *
You just landed in California and called a uber driver to come get you. It took them 5 minutes to get there. As you were waiting you took pictures with some fans and told them not to post the pictures until after you surprised Hayes. When the uber driver got there you said bye to the fans and got in and headed for Nash's place. The uber driver dropped you off and you paid him $40 with a tip. You unlocked the door and went in. Nash saw you and stood there in shock. You gave him the hush look and mouthed "where is Hayes". He mouthed back " in the back yard". You nodded and went to the back. Hayes was laying in grass with his eyes closed. You walked up to him and he immediately opened his eyes and looked up. He saw it was you and lit up. He smiled and jumped up and bear hugged you.

" I can't believe you're really here. I misses you so much". He kissed your cheek. You smiled and hugged him back.

" I missed you more baby blue eyes".

______________________Do you guys still want a part 3 to the fight imagine?

Do you guys still want a part 3 to the fight imagine?