Baby don't cut part 4

Hayes funeral- 06/08/00- 10/05/15
Nash pov

Today was the day of  my little brother funeral. I can't believe hes gone. I know he was really annoying but I didn't want him to go. I made sure my tie was straight and went down stairs with everyone else. When everyone was ready we got in the car and left. During the car ride no one spoke. I know for a fact it was hurting sky and my mom the most. I could see it in their eyes. About 5 minutes later we arrived at the funeral home. My dad parked the car and we all got out and went inside as a family. I grabbed an itinerary and sat down. The front cover was a picture of hayes at magcon. I smiled at the memory. The funeral didn't start till 3 and it was 2:55. For the last 5 minutes I went on twitter. I went to hayes's page and saw the last thing he tweeted which was a week ago.

@hayesgrier: I miss you so much y/n  I'll see you soon baby girl

He did it to be with her. I smiled and Favorited and Retweeted it. I went to the search bar and saw R.i.p hayes, R.i.p y/n, and fly high your/ship/name was trending in the top 3. I screen shotted it and tweeted about it.

@nashgrier: this is amazing. I love you guys so much! #riphayes #ripy/n #flyhighy/s/n

I locked my phone and put it away as the service began. My mom stood at the mic with my dad and said a few words. When she was done my dad said some words then gave to mic to skylynn.

" I don't know what happened to my big brother hayes. b-but I'm gonna miss him so much. He was the only one who would play horses with me when n-nash was gone. I-I love y-you hayes." skylynn said crying. I was gonna get up but Will stopped me and went to her. The boys said a few words then it was my turn.

" So um before the service started I went on hayes's twitter page and saw that the last thing he tweeted was ' I miss you so much y/n. I'll see you soon baby girl' When I read it I thought about it for a second and realized that he was depressed without y/n so he um committed to be with her. I find it so adorable that he did that for her. That's how you know they were deeply in love with each other. The day we come back from the hospital and they told us he was dead we found letters for us from him and I would like to read mine."

I took the letter out of my pocket and unfolded it. I flattened it out, wiped my tears, and too a deep breath.

" Dear Nash, I'm sorry for failing you. I know I told you I would be strong for y/n but i couldn't  take it any more. Being without her is like you without your phone. After her death I fell into a deep depression. I pretended to be okay in front of everyone but in reality I wasn't. I remember when you took me to my first magcon event. Meeting everyone was amazing. You gave me a second family even when magcon was over I still had that second family. Then we went on those other tours. It was fun but the best tour I've been on was the united 26 tour. That was the tour that allowed me to meet the love of my life and I thank you for that because without you I wouldn't be where I was now. I remember after meeting her I FaceTimed you and told you everything. I know I don't say this a lot but I love you so much nash. Thanks for being there when I needed you. You are the best older brother I could ever ask for. I love you so much never forget that. Goodbye nash. ". By the end I broke down.

I went to his casket and hugged his dead body.

" I love you so much Hayes "

After the funeral we went to the grave site where y/n was buried. They buried Hayes on the other side of y/n. It was like they were a married couple. I smiled and held my tears back. When we were done we headed home to grief.

___________________________

Two more parts left. Credits to Digi_Hayes