Work Out Smutt

Your working out with Hayes and you start to distract him on purpose since you've been horny all day long.

While Hayes was on the bench press you decided to go over to him and sit on him over his cock. Then you began to grind yourself on his cock making Hayes stop in his tracks.

" babe what are you doing "

" nothing just sitting "

" from the feels of it you want daddy to pound into you "

That made you bite down on your bottom lip.

" maybe I do "

You leaned down and kissed Hayes on his cheek then you trailed kisses from there to his neck and you sucked in his sweet spot which caused a moan to come from him.

Hayes trailed his hands from your thighs to your ass and he squeezed it. He leaned up and carried you over to the girls bathroom since it was only you two in the gym and locked the door.

Hayes pushed your back against the wall and attacked your neck leaving hickeys. He sat you down in your feet and peeled off your sports bra and attacked your nipples sucking nibbling and biting on your left one then the right.

You then could feel Hayes slip his hand into your leggings rubbing your wet pussy through and to mention that you didn't wear any panties.

" oh babe you're all ready wet for me "

" now I've got your attention "

He turned you around so your front was pressed against the cold wall and pulled your leggings down to your knees. He pulled his cock out and pushed passed your lips making you moan.

" fuck you're so tight "

" oh fuck your cock feels so good "

As he was thrusting into you at a steadily fast pace, he gripped your hips, meeting with his thrusts. He repeatedly kept hitting your g-spot, and you were panting much loudly.

" oh fuck "

Your orgasm hits you before you knew it clenching around his cock as Hayes rubbed your clit with his first and middle fingers. Hayes pulled out of you and pushed you down onto your knees.

Taking his cock in your hands you put the tip inside your mouth. You then take him all the way inside your mouth deep throating him as much as you can and stroking what you couldn't reach. Hayes groaned throwing his head back as he tangled his hands in your hair.

" damn you give good head "

As he fucked your mouth you held on to his thighs since his pants were around his ankles also. He pulled you away and he sat on the toilet seat then you sat on him slipping his dick inside your pussy.

" I'm so fucking wet shit "

You began to bounce up and down with the help of Hayes on his cock while rubbing your clit in circular motion.

" fuck your pussy is squeezing my cock so tight "

" oh shit I'm going cum again "

Once again when your orgasm hit and you clenched around Hayes's cock throwing your head back with a moan.

As you rode out your orgasm you could feel Hayes's thrusts get sloppier and you knew he was about to cum.

Rite before Hayes was about to cum he pulled out of you and you sucked his cock deep throating him making him cum all down your throat.

Hayes then pulled you up and planted a rough kiss and you both got redressed and you walked past Hayes to the door then he whacked your ass. You looked out the door and seen no one was there and you both left the bathroom.