The fight part 3

Recap: " hey Hayes!" I yelled

He looked back at me and I pulled Johnson into a kiss and flicked Hayes off.

When I pulled away from the kiss Johnson smirked and raised his eyebrow.

"What was that for?"

" nothing I just wanted to kiss you" I said with a wink and got in the car.
_____________________

Your pov

It's been about 2 months since I left Hayes. I've been chilling with Johnson ever since. We aren't dating but we kiss a lot. I don't mind we're both single so why not. I Lowkey miss Hayes but not really. Giłinsky FINALLY broke up with his hoe of a girlfriend. He finally got his head out of his ass. He been happier since they broke up.But anyways Hayes tries to talk to be but I ignore him. Johnson wants me to makeup with him so bad. He says we were his otp. I told him i'd think about it but idk. I was laying on my bed when I got a call from Johnson.

" hey what's up?"

" hey y/n um we can be kissing and stuff anymore. I'm not into you like that and I feel bad. I'm sorry. "

" it's cool I understand "

" thanks"

" mhm "

He hung up and I went downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a bag of grapes and went to the couch. As soon as I turned on the tv I got another call but this time it was Hayes.

" hello?"

" hey can we talk?"

" I guess"

" alright meet me at the pizza plaza "

"Okay"

" alrighty see you then "

I hung up and went back upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and got dressed.

I grabbed my keys and went to the pizza plaza

*Pizza Plaza*

I got out my car and went inside. I saw hayes and sat with him.

"Hey I'm glad you made it."

I smiled at him.

"So what do you want to talk about?"

" Us.  I want us to go back to the way we were. I'm sorry I cheated on you with Madison. It was the worse thing I could ever do to you. I lost the most important person in my life. I can't live without you. I need you in my life. "

"Do you really expect me to believe you? Like really. You know I can't stand the bitch so why the fuck would you cheat on me with her. I wouldn't be surprised if you caught something. "

" I'm sorry it was a mistake "

"No the mistake was me dating you. You're just like the other boys. We can be friends or whatever but don't be trying to get me back and shit. If we ever do get back together I'm making you get tested. Understand?"

" yeah "

"Now can we eat cuz I'm starving."