Motor bike racing

Your pov

My dad brought me to the track to race. Racing is my life. I've been riding since I was 10 so that makes it 4 years. I noticed there was a new boy on the track so I decided to watch him. He got on his bike and rode around the track. He was pretty good but he wasn't better than me. When he finished he noticed me watching him and winked at me. I shook my head and put on my helmet and did a few laps around the track. When I finished my laps I parked my bike and took a break. I got a drink and and chilled. As I was chilling the boy that I was watching earlier walked up to me. I looked up at him and recognized who he was.

" Hayes?"

"Y/n"

" I didn't know you could ride "

" Same to you"

Hayes was me best friend from elementary school. But once i moved we lost contact we each other. I had one of the biggest crushes on him in 5th grade but I never told him.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good you?"

"I'm great. How's the famous life?"

" Tiring "

"Ohhh"

" yeah How's the normal life"

" it's good"

"That's good"

We talked for a while then got bored.

" Wanna race?" He asked.

" What does the winner get?"

" The winner gets to tell the loser what to do. "

" Alright you have yourself a deal. "

" Hey Stephen watch the race and tells us who wins. " Hayes yelled out to some kid.

" Alright "

We got on our bikes and went to the starting point.

" On your mark ! Get set! GO!"

Once he said go I took off. For the first lap I was in front of Hayes. The second lap he was in front of me. But the last lap we were neck and neck. I saw the finish line and managed to get ahead a little bit. I crossed the finish line first and smiled. I stopped my bike and took my helmet off. Hayes stopped in front of me and took his off.

" Not bad. Not bad at all"

" How does it feel to lose to a girl"

" It hurts" he fake cried.

We laughed and smiled.

" I bet it does "

" So since you won what would you like me to do" he asked getting closer to me.

I bite my lip and thought about it.

" I want you to Kiss me"

" I'd be happy to "

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me passionately. I smiled and kissed back. The boys watching us wolf whistled. We blushed and pulled away.

" You don't know how long I've been waiting to kiss you. "

" Oh yeah. How long. "

" Since the 4th grade. I had the biggest crush on you "

" Really?! I had the biggest crush on you in the 5th grade "

" So you wouldn't mind me asking you this. "

" Asking me what?"

" Will you be my girlfriend?"

" id love to. "

With that we sealed the deal with a kiss.

________________________________