Dirtytext

You were sitting in class when you got a text from Hayes.

Baby💕: I want to fuck you all night. I want to be in between your legs, tasting you with my dick. I want you to leave scratches all over my back. I want my lips muffling your moans. I want to leave my love bites all over you. I want you screaming my name. I want you. Not those other girls. Your mine and no one else's and I don't care if you think I'm being fucking POSSESSIVE. YOUR MINE. And I'm gonna give it to you tonight.

Just reading that got you wet. You decided to leave him on read. A few minutes later you got another text from him.

Baby💕: I wanna take you in the bathroom. Slamming my dick into that tight pussy of yours,deep throating, face fucking you or letting my tongue glide along your folds or nibbling on your clit.

You squeeze your legs together and left him on read again. Then you got 3 more text from him.

Baby💕: I'd be kissing the crooked your neck , rubbing your clit, my hands slowly trailing their way down every single one of your curves. 💋

Baby💕:You're my baby girl and my princess but you're also my dirty little slut

Baby💕: I know you're reading these messages. Just wait until you get home. Daddy's gonna punish you like the dirty little slut you are. See you when you get home.

After that last message you couldn't wait to get home. You faked being sick and went to Hayes. You got punished all night long and you loved it.