The fight....

Your pov

I was on Instagram when I noticed a lot fans tagging me in a picture, so I decided to check it out to see what it was. It was picture of Hayes with Madison beer at cookout. When I saw this my heart broke. Hayes lied to me. He said he was hanging with the boys but instead he's on a little date with Madison. I liked the picture and went on twitter. I had 20+ notifications so I decided to check them. Most of the notifications were a screenshot of me liking the picture of him and Madison.

@hayesfanatics: oooo Hayes you in trouble @hayesgrier @y/t/u

I laughed a little and decided to take a shower to clear my head. After my shower I got dress and headed to Hayes's place. When I got to his house Johnson opened the door.

" hey y/n what's up"

" hey Johnson. Is Hayes here?"

" uh yeah he should be in his room"

" alright thanks"

I walked in and went upstairs to his room. I knocked but got no reply so I just walked in. When I stepped in his room my mood went from 0 to 100 real quick. He was making out with Madison in his bed.

" ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! REALLY HAYES! ARE YOU REALLY MAKING OUT HER! "

As soon as I started yelling they jumped and pulled away.

" oh shit" Hayes muttered.

" uh I'm just gonna go...." Madison said while getting up.

" no Bitch. Sit your ass down and prepare to get your ass beat" I said glaring at her.

Hayes got up and walked towards me.

" baby it's not what it looks like I swear"

" don't you 'baby' me. I saw what I fucking saw. You were making out with the bitch so the both of you are going to get your ass beat"

" y/n chill out I can explain "

" get the fuck way from me"

" y/n"

"Hayes"

"Stop"

I ignored him and made my way to Madison.

" to the bitch who thought it was okay to make out with my boyfriend. Madison what's good?"

" I......I......I didn't ....know you were....dating"

" lie again "

" I'm serious I.... Didn't know"

" bitchhhh I'm not dumb. You like our pictures on Instagram. "

Once I said that her face was like 😳.

" mhm that what I thought "

She looked at me and smirked.

" well it's not my fault I'm more attractive than you"

As soon as she said that I punched her dead in the face. When I did that I could have sworn I heard a crack.

" ow you Bitch " she screamed holding her nose.

" try to photoshop that Bitch "

I flipped my hair and went back to Hayes.

" as for you you little fucker. We're done. I hope you have fun with her and her Barbie body. You and I both know I'm all real so have fun with that piece of plastic"

I left the room like boss and went downstairs to the boys.

" bye guys I'll talk to you later"

" bye y/n"

________________________________
you guys should vote It started with a FaceTime by blossom_beee for best of the undiscovered  for the thefanfictionawards and me for the Hayes imagines 😝