Baby dont cut part 6 final part

Y/n pov

It was Hayes!

" Hayes?!"

" y/n?!"

He smiled and I ran into his arms.

" omg I've missed you so much y/n"

" I know. When you were still alive I was your guardian angel. "

" you watched over me?"

" of course. I begged them to let me watch you"

He smiled.

" Hayes can I ask you something "

" yeah. What's up "

" why'd you do it?"

" do what? Kill my self?"

" yeah.."

" I did it because I had to be with you. When you died my heart shattered. I became lost. You were the only one who could guide me. Without you I didn't know what to do with my life. I had nothing to live for. You kept me whole. When you left me I become depressed and felt like I had nothing to live for. I'm sorry I had to hurt some people in the process but it was worth it just to see you."

" awe hayes"

He smiled and gave me a long pasionate kiss. The kiss lasted for a while.

" well I'm glad you're here with me"

" I'm glad to be here with you. "

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" tell me about this place"

" well it's very peaceful here. There's a little garden out back. We only wear white. You have your only room where you get to watch over your family. "

" wow that's amazing "

" mhm"

" can we go to the garden?"

" of course "

I grabbed his hand and guided him to the garden. When we got there we sat in the meadow.

" did you really see us having a future?"

" huh?"

" the last time you came to my grave you told me how we would get married and have 3 kids. Brandon. Hadley, and Annabelle. "

" oh I remember that. Of course I do. The color of out wedding would be your/favorite/ color because it's your favorite "

" awe Hayes. I really like the names of our kids. Did you come up with them?"

" no you did. Remember that one time I asked you if you ever had kids what would you name them."

" ohh I remember that. I can't believe you remembered that. "

" haha I remembered a lot of things you told me"

" awe babe"

He smiled and I kissed his cheek.

" I love you so much y/n"

" I love you to Hayes "

For the rest of the time we talked and watched over our family. After a while our families accepted that were gone but kept us in their heart. They would visit us on our birthdays and anniversaries. I'm gonna miss them a lot but at least I have Hayes by my side.
__________________
The end!  I might be reuniting with Hayes🔥💘