Break 2

"I'm truly sorry." Strange starts. "Everyone, that's enough for today. I recommend everyone eats dinner and go to bed. Tomorrow we will be reacting to the rest of the future so be prepared for that. Also, that is when you'll learn what really happened to Natasha."

Everyone listens to him. Dinner appears and as they start eating, they are all filled with mixed feelings. That movie was a rollercoaster. The widows had been through so much. But it was nice to see them reconnect with their family again. They were all sad about Natasha but also worried, what would the future hold?

Everyone was tired. They were currently eating dinner in the grand hall. There was some murmuring but otherwise it was silent.

When everyone was done, the visitors made their way to the Room of Requirement, which had made more rooms for the new visitors.

Everyone said goodnight to each other and made their way to their separate rooms. Everyone was a like nervous. Tomorrow, they would see the future. With their luck, it wasn't gonna be a good future.

After everyone had gotten a somewhat good night's sleep, they all made their way back to the great hall.

Slowly, everyone started to trickle back in. After everyone had eaten, they all got settled back into their seats.

"Welcome back everyone. Today we will be reacting to Avengers: Infinity War. But before that, I'm going to bring in some more people."

With that, Strange waved his hands and four orange portals opened, dropping seven people onto the floor.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Short, but sweet I hope🙃

I hope you have a great day/night, please drink some water. Remember to vote and comment too!!

Thx for reading, The Author