Movie

I'm not a perfect person, I make a lot of mistakes. But I really do appreciate those people who stay with me after knowing how I really am!

____________

Before everyone went to bed, Hana wanted to see a movie. Sehun, Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Luhan, Chen and Tao watched as the others was to sleepy.

Hana, Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan was sitting in the sofa facing the TV, Chen, Tao and Kris sitting on another sofa besides theirs, that was slightly turned so you could see the TV too. Suho and Baekhyun sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa's.
"Let's see a scary movie!" Baekhyun said as they where searching for a movie.

"Ya, hyung~! I don't like scary things~!" Tao whined at Baekhyun who just laughed.

"Ya! How can you be doing that ninja things while being a princess at heart? Huh?" He asked back as he laughed.
"Ya! Guys!" Hana shouted as she stood up, gaining everyone's attention.

"What?" Baekhyun asked as he looked up at her scared.
"Let's just see which one will win then." Hana said as she held out her hands ready to bet.

"Kai-bai-bwo? Really?" Chanyeol asked.

"First win or up to three?" Baekhyun asked, doing the same.
"First win. Not scary movie." Hana said as she smirked at Baekhyun.

"Scary movie." Baekhyun said and smirked back at her.
"You are so childish!" Chanyeol sighed, but he wanted her to win, making her happy.
"Kai-bai-bwo!" The both of them said as the made their move. Hana had paper, Baekhyun had scissors.

"Guess which film we are going to see~?" He happily sang as he pressed a button on the remote and the picture of the movie came up.
"Silent Hill!?" Hana pulled up her feet and hugged her legs as she saw the title.

"What, scared?" Baekhyun asked. Hana nodded and held he legs tight.

As the film was going Hana had jumped many times. She hated scary movies. She was a scary-cat so she would always be scared.

When Rose loosed control over the car as they saw a girl walk on the road, Hana jumped as she turned to her right, hugging the person, tight. She buried her face in his chest, inhaling his scent and listened to his heart beats that seemed to calm her.

Chanyeol seemed to forget how to breath. His heart was pumping so fast he thought it would jump out his chest. His hand made itself to her back stroking it softly. Hana felt herself calm down as she began to sit up again. She smiled a bit at Chanyeol as she had a light pink blush on her face.

*Hana's Pov. *

My heart started to beat like crazy. I thought it would jump out my chest. But I found his heart beats and scent calming. I don't know why. I've never felt like this before with Chanyeol.
I felt his hand lightly stroking my back, to calm me down. My heart pounded even more by that. I felt how my cheeks got hotter. What is happening?

I let go of the hug and sat up again. I looked at him and smiled a little, trying to hide my blushing cheeks and turned towards the TV again, as my heart pounded like crazy.

What was happening? I only felt like this the first time I saw him... I mean even if I like Minseok oppa from the first time I saw him. It's not love. He is my bias, and of course I love him, he is cute, snugly, charming, funny, I can go on for ages! But it wasn't love love. I knew he didn't see me that way and I don't blame him... I'm not like those perfect girls that grow up to be models, you know. I don't have that perfect body, of the perfect hair. I am just a normal girl who don't know how to steal a heart, no guy would ever love a girl like that. I can't control someones heart, making them to love me... That's impossible!

The time went and I tried to watched the movie, but all those 'things' that was running after her was so hideous! The axeman was totally creepy. The whole movie was creepy!
"AH! DON'T!" I screamed when Rose was walking into the toilet. She opened the door to one of the toilet stalls. I hid my face back into Chanyeol's arm.

I looked back at the TV and saw the scene where she was going to get something from it's mouth. I hugged his arm again as I trembled.

* Chanyeol's Pov. *

Wow... I don't think that I can hide my feelings for her anymore.
I looked down at Hana, who was hugging my arm and was so frighten. She was so cute and my heart couldn't stop wanting to jump out from my chest.
I swear that my face had turned into a deep red color now, as she was pressing her body against my arm...

I smiled but coughed myself for thinking about stuff like that, when she was by my side. Stupid Chanyeol! You pervert! I cursed myself as I went back to the movie. But I was still smiling, subconsciously.

* Minseok's Pov. *

I woke up thirsty and decided to walk to the kitchen to get water. As I walked down the stairs I saw that the younger hadn't gone to sleep yet. As I walked down I saw how Hana was hugging Chanyeol, terrified.

I felt my heart drop. She was blushing as she hugged him. I felt my blood boil, I don't even know why I was angry seeing the two of them that close. I mean she can hug whoever she wants, I can't decide that she can't hug him... I could still feel the warmth from her hugs on my body.
"What's wrong with me...?" I whispered as I took the water bottle with me up to the room, leaving them with their movie.

* End of Pov. *

The movie had ended a long time ago, but Hana couldn't sleep. She knew that she would start scream once she had closed her eyes. She was sitting on her bed as she was holding her big panda she got from Tao, Lay and Kris as a birthday present when they got back from China last time. They had thought it was a good present since she loves pandas.

She was hugging it tightly as she opened the door and walked towards one of the doors opposite of hers.

She knocked but then started to freak out.
"What am I doing? I shouldn't be by his door. Why did I walk here?" She asked herself and she was going to turn around, when someone grabbed her hand, pulling her into the room she was knocking on.
She could feel herself getting hugged as she hugged him back.
"If you would get nightmares from the movie you should have told me, I could have turned of it." He said as he stroke her hair, calming her, and she found herself hugging him back. She got calm when she was hugging him. And soon she found herself lying on his bed, in his arms.

"Thank you oppa." Hana said in a whisper as she closed her eyes, feeling sleepy.

"No problem." His voice was soft as he keeps on stroking her hair. He leans closer to her and he started to kiss her forehead.

"I should be the one thanking you." His voice was just a whisper and she wasn't even close to hear what he had said.